08-14-2012, 10:38 PM #1
cid452
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WHATS UP NGU HERE IS A MODDED GAME SAVE FOR DEAD ISLAND LEVEL 60 UNLIMITED AMMO GODMODE AT BEGINNING OF THE GAME. HOPE U GUYS ENJOY. U NEED TO RESIGN THE SAVES WITH EXPLODER AND U NEED ALL 3 SAVES FOR IT TO WORK. US REGION

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by cid452 ; 08-14-2012 at 11:11 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to cid452 for this useful post:

AlphaPoppy, Anonymo-_-, Cien, dubeyduck, ENightmare69, Howiiie., IIFusiionsII, jab281981, paro42ah, Rebuged, SlowGrind, Spirit2rose, X-GHOST-X

The following 2 users groaned at cid452 for this awful post:

Daddy, jack4au
08-18-2012, 11:43 PM #20
Originally posted by cid452 View Post
Yes resign with exploder

How do we resign when we need a save for that to work? we cant get dead island saves off our ps3's because it is copy protected.

Thanks,
chrisisadude
PSN:LeGiT______CoO
08-19-2012, 06:05 AM #21
Hey, let me just tell you something about you... You are the BOSS! Now I swear that I had already beaten the game and got all trophies FAIR! I wanted something to have fun with and you delivered! Very nice and I bow to you! REPS and all! Please, tell me that you're working on more mods or whatever like this on future game and stuff. If you are, I'm definitely keeping ya on speed dial mate!
08-19-2012, 09:07 PM #22
yungrow
Save Point
a bro u think you could help me with da dead island real fast

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Swede
no. too soon

kind you u help me bro
09-02-2012, 03:19 AM #23
Strange1326
Save Point
Could someone help me with weapons. Don't how to put this on my ps3. Psn strange1326
09-05-2012, 05:46 AM #24
Reaper X
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Strange1326 View Post
Could someone help me with weapons. Don't how to put this on my ps3. Psn strange1326

What do you mean you can't "put" this on your PS3?

Do you mean to say that you don't know how to resign the save?

You lost me... :|
09-08-2012, 08:34 AM #25
Strange1326
Save Point
Originally posted by Reaper
What do you mean you can't "put" this on your PS3?

Do you mean to say that you don't know how to resign the save?

You lost me... :|

Yeah my dumbass figured it out...lol.
09-09-2012, 04:27 PM #26
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
WHATS UP NGU HERE IS A MODDED GAME SAVE FOR DEAD ISLAND LEVEL 60 UNLIMITED AMMO GODMODE AT BEGINNING OF THE GAME. HOPE U GUYS ENJOY. U NEED TO RESIGN THE SAVES WITH EXPLODER AND U NEED ALL 3 SAVES FOR IT TO WORK. US REGION

I really wish you wouldn't have released this. I think that it's too early to release it. When I and ohBeestly released the tutorial on how to mod it, we didn't want to hand over everything. We wanted them to learn how to do it themselves instead of being leeches of off others.
09-09-2012, 05:24 PM #27
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
WHATS UP NGU HERE IS A MODDED GAME SAVE FOR DEAD ISLAND LEVEL 60 UNLIMITED AMMO GODMODE AT BEGINNING OF THE GAME. HOPE U GUYS ENJOY. U NEED TO RESIGN THE SAVES WITH EXPLODER AND U NEED ALL 3 SAVES FOR IT TO WORK. US REGION

Nice one thanks!

Edit:
Curious.. how did you hack this? Hex edited? Or was it some sort of save editor like the xbox? I was just wondering if a game save could be edited so that its much quicker to get trophies. Like.. set "Tae Kwon Leap" to 24 so that you only have to kill ONE zombie with your bare fists to pop the trophy, or "Gun's don't kill but they do help" set it to 249 so all you need is to kill a single zombie with a firearm to pop that trophy. Would this be possible?

If I were to select new game so I could start with a different character I am assuming the god mode would be disabled? Any chance of a game save Where NONE of the characters stats/skill points have been updated and the character is still level 1 experience?
Last edited by ENightmare69 ; 09-12-2012 at 09:25 AM.
09-13-2012, 06:27 AM #28
Strange1326
Save Point
Originally posted by ENightmare69 View Post
Nice one thanks!

Edit:
Curious.. how did you hack this? Hex edited? Or was it some sort of save editor like the xbox? I was just wondering if a game save could be edited so that its much quicker to get trophies. Like.. set "Tae Kwon Leap" to 24 so that you only have to kill ONE zombie with your bare fists to pop the trophy, or "Gun's don't kill but they do help" set it to 249 so all you need is to kill a single zombie with a firearm to pop that trophy. Would this be possible?

If I were to select new game so I could start with a different character I am assuming the god mode would be disabled? Any chance of a game save Where NONE of the characters stats/skill points have been updated and the character is still level 1 experience?

When I started a new game with a diff character they were still in god mode and infinite ammo.

The following user thanked Strange1326 for this useful post:

ENightmare69

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo