11-01-2012, 07:09 PM #1
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I know that the FGC isn't very big on these forums but I'd like you to all go out and give TTT2 a chance. It sold really poorly and the piece of crap DOA5 sold nearly twice as many copies of it. TTT2 is a fantastic competitive fighting game with unbelievable game mechanics, a roster of 59 characters, excellent stages, lots of fun modes, excellent online mode and a lot more. It even has its own online database where you can track all of your stats and match data. It can be difficult at first but after playing through the "Fight Lab" mode and spending a bit of time in practice it can be a very competitive fighter. The game has only sold 300,000 copies so far and this is very unfair considering it was given 39/40 by Famitsu, the most a fighting game has ever received in a decade.

So yeah, if you're interested in joining the fighting game community why not go out and give TTT2 a try! Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to .James for this useful post:

Daddy, raduboxer
11-10-2012, 06:56 AM #2
Its a great game, but it really has a high learning curve to it. I started to play it and im having a hard time learning the game. I found doa5 more easier to learn. I mean both have their own mechanics, but for some reason TTT2's juggle mechanics are very hard to catch onto.

The following user thanked Kagerasimaru for this useful post:

.James
11-10-2012, 07:25 AM #3
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Well teken tag tournament for ps2 was one of my favorite games so I might Smile

The following user thanked Dman93 for this useful post:

.James
11-10-2012, 10:55 PM #4
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Kagerasimaru View Post
Its a great game, but it really has a high learning curve to it. I started to play it and im having a hard time learning the game. I found doa5 more easier to learn. I mean both have their own mechanics, but for some reason TTT2's juggle mechanics are very hard to catch onto.

It most definitely is a huge learning curve, but once you get your head around the game mechanics it becomes a really addictive game. It's nice to see i'm not the only one on NGU who cares about the FGC. I'm actually gonna make a whole thread for the fighting game fans here Smile
11-11-2012, 03:36 AM #5
For sure, the moment i knew that DOA5 and TTT2 were released i saved up enough money to get them because i love fighting games. I really wanna spend a lot of time on these to get really good. For now im going to be focusing mainly on DOA5, but i havent forgotten about TTT2. I would rather learn one then another. For me its twice the battle since im transitioning from pad to stick haha oh well it will be worth it in the long run i guess Smile
11-11-2012, 02:22 PM #6
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
For sure, the moment i knew that DOA5 and TTT2 were released i saved up enough money to get them because i love fighting games. I really wanna spend a lot of time on these to get really good. For now im going to be focusing mainly on DOA5, but i havent forgotten about TTT2. I would rather learn one then another. For me its twice the battle since im transitioning from pad to stick haha oh well it will be worth it in the long run i guess Smile

Cool! The only DOA i've ever played was DOA2, i've seen some DOA5 gameplay and the stages are really cool :P It kind of lacks characters though in my opinion. Come and check out my Fighting Game Community thread if you ever want to, i'll post news and updates regarding all different fighting games and tournaments :P
11-12-2012, 06:57 AM #7
Very nice man, do you have a link to that thread by chance? Also what other fighting games are included besides TTT2? I feel like DOA will probably be the game i focus on the most atm cuz its just so much fun and ive never enjoyed a fighter this much man.
11-12-2012, 07:49 PM #8
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
Very nice man, do you have a link to that thread by chance? Also what other fighting games are included besides TTT2? I feel like DOA will probably be the game i focus on the most atm cuz its just so much fun and ive never enjoyed a fighter this much man.

I'm not sure whether the thread will get much attention or not, but i'll probably focus on the more popular fighters such as TTT2, DOA5, UMvC3, SSF4, Playstation All Stars and maybe even a bit of VF5 Smile

Here's the link, would be great to have a good discussion with somebody :P

You must login or register to view this content.
01-21-2014, 12:43 AM #9
i get it on day 1 / and if play 2 hours was too much .they put too many thing in the game yes but , the game play is a mess .. so i did give a chance .big tekken fan . and SC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo