11-04-2012, 01:10 PM #1
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); None of my friends play this game, so I have no one to compete against. If you play Most wanted and want someone you can compete with/breaking high scores, post your GT, and I'll add you! Smile
11-04-2012, 02:35 PM #2
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
None of my friends play this game, so I have no one to compete against. If you play Most wanted and want someone you can compete with/breaking high scores, post your GT, and I'll add you! Smile

I'm thinking about getting the game, but it's too close to Black Ops 2, and I want to get and E3 flasher for my PS3.

I might pick this up used once the price goes down, but the lack of vehicle customization is disappointing.

Got MCLA?

I'll party up with you on BO 2 if you're getting it, and next weekend (Weekend before BO2) I plan to play some Zombies on Bo1 if you have that, because I need a few more achievements from it, if you'd like to join. They are the DLC achievements.
11-04-2012, 09:36 PM #3
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Originally posted by Cryptic
I'm thinking about getting the game, but it's too close to Black Ops 2, and I want to get and E3 flasher for my PS3.

I might pick this up used once the price goes down, but the lack of vehicle customization is disappointing.

Got MCLA?

I'll party up with you on BO 2 if you're getting it, and next weekend (Weekend before BO2) I plan to play some Zombies on Bo1 if you have that, because I need a few more achievements from it, if you'd like to join. They are the DLC achievements.

Get the game, its alot of fun! Smile

Yes, I'll be playing BO2 when its out, BUT my old account was banned of XBL(the one where I had the maps for BO1 purchased), so unfortunately I can't help you with that. =/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo