Post: Article: Activision pulls Nuketown 2025 map from Black Ops 2 multiplayer
11-20-2012, 12:09 AM #1
Default Avatar
x iJB x
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can view the page at You must login or register to view this content.
11-20-2012, 09:02 AM #20
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
That's why you don't pre-order the game kiddos, activision stealz your moneyz.
11-20-2012, 12:03 PM #21
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Its on the Chaos Moshpit playlist
11-20-2012, 12:04 PM #22
Red Panda
Good day sir
The map hasn't been pulled only nuketown 2025 has, the map is now in the game type bonus which is moshpit on small maps and it's in there. It's easy to find click find game. where you got core and hardcore and all the at the bottom is bonus Happy
11-20-2012, 01:16 PM #23
N.W.A
Niggaz With Attitude
I say we kidnap David Vonderhaar's daughter, and hold her hostage until they give us Nuketown permanently. Who's with me?
11-20-2012, 01:35 PM #24
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Bought hardened edition, both nuketown maps arent working + they didnt activate my double xp = huge waste of money
11-20-2012, 02:11 PM #25
The son of a B*
11-20-2012, 02:38 PM #26
dazz1871part2
Pokemon Trainer
its a joke!! they been telling ppl to buy the game and then they cut it off. fucking joke
11-20-2012, 11:26 PM #27
xBazille
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hitman View Post
It's quite obvious why they removed it. I haven't even had time to buy the game yet and from what I've heard people have be able to get to 2nd, 3rd, even 4th, prestige, just from playing this one map. In order to sell players DLC they need them to still be interested in the game long after its release, and therefore they have to make the leveling up progress relatively slow. Removing nuketown was probably their way of doing that. Although, I have no doubt they'll end up adding it back as people are gonna be royally pissed off.

I believe this is false. Reasons why -

A. I have gotten 4th Prestige just by playing Headquarters in normal maps, averaging 7k Score a game, people besides me that I play with, average 4 - 6k. I am able to get this high of score on Nuketown, just not as often.

B. The leveling in BO2 is fairly fast paced even if not playing high scoring game modes. Playing Team Deathmatch from 54- 55 I was able to acquire 1/3 of level as in headquarters I can usually get the full level finished.

C. (This is a relative thing I hear a lot) Most people in games like this, will play a lot, stop playing because a different game came out, and then go back to Black Ops or whatever game they are playing because new DLC came out.

But I do agree with you on that they will release Nuketown included in some DLC in the future, more than likely, the last DLC.
11-20-2012, 11:39 PM #28
Harry
Former Staff
It's not been completely removed .. back for chaos moshit Happy

You must login or register to view this content.
+
You must login or register to view this content.

So it is back, but not in its own 'gamemode' if you will :p..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo