03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
03-20-2013, 07:51 AM #56
Always do a backup, if u dont do this, good luck...:cry:
03-20-2013, 07:54 AM #57
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
Thx Buddy, great Work!
03-20-2013, 08:16 AM #58
Gsrboy
Keeper
the spec sheet final gear don't work. changing rims don't work, using a car that uses bruteforce gives errors
03-20-2013, 08:43 AM #59
Works perfectly fine for me. My game save is 2800kb. I'm usually making the changes right onto my USB stick. I used bruteforce to resign my save to a second account where I do all my hybriding with this program. Also I'm on windows xp if that helps.

Could the problems be coming from conflicts with previous edits using other tools or a hex editor? My save was fresh and I've only used this tool since it came out a few hours before I started messing with this.
03-20-2013, 10:42 AM #60
Default Avatar
crazyhf
hello guys I want to know if this program is also good for the PAL version.
I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGRAM BUT IF POSSIBLE, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU IF YOU COULD explain WHAT SHOULD I DO ... BUT I HAVE SEEN SOME TUTORIAL IS NOT PRACTICAL COMPUTER HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE OPERATION .. VI IF I'Awesome face BE GRATEFUL SPIEGASTE ALL THE OPERATION ... THANKS
03-20-2013, 10:47 AM #61
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by FreeStyleGT View Post
What is BHP Multi in Tune sheep ? ( i'm french so i dont say this ) HP is horsepower is easy for me but BHP is mystery .

Where is a HP multiplicator please ?

Thank you man !

BHP for the purpose of this application is Base Horsepower it's the HP before any mods are done to the car or its stock HP and multi is short for multiply or multiplicator :y:
Last edited by Eat_Ur_Food ; 03-20-2013 at 11:29 AM. Reason: I was schooled on base horsepower
03-20-2013, 11:45 AM #62
go-baby-go
Save Point
I lost a bunch of data too. Not sure what happened. Oh well
03-20-2013, 12:03 PM #63
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by go View Post
I lost a bunch of data too. Not sure what happened. Oh well

oh oh I hope you made a backup of your gamesave personally i've made 3 seperate backups can never be too careful:y:
03-20-2013, 12:34 PM #64
go-baby-go
Save Point
Originally posted by Food View Post
oh oh I hope you made a backup of your gamesave personally i've made 3 seperate backups can never be too careful:y:

You're right, I should be more careful. I have 2 back ups, one of them I started using with Bruteforce and modifying the hex. The second back up I ended up opening with this new garage editor, the program crashed (error 100 and error 200), and I guess it corrupted my data. Also my USB stick back up wasn't up to date fully, I lost about a weeks worth of cars (200 cars + 50 tunes) and playtime. I zipped up all my corrupted data and sent it to the OP.

ALSO:

I have a question about salvaging my game save. One of them is on the GT5 logo and it gets stuck there, is that a sign of hope?!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo