03-26-2013, 11:25 PM #1
rendrezz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was modding My Nissan Silvia, Somewhere in the hexeditor I must of hit something wrong and my save corrupted, No I didnt back it up so I lost everything (Yes yes point and laugh). Lets get a few things straight 1) Yes I know I didnt backup my data, Always backup the data. 2) No even the Manual Backup GT5 save on the PS3 is corrupted so I cant just use that. So what I need from one of you friendly people is to add me on PSN, Share a Redbull Prototype, and just let me borrow it Cool Man (aka Tustin)

PSN: frendrezz
03-26-2013, 11:28 PM #2
You must login or register to view this content. Happy
03-26-2013, 11:30 PM #3
Sniffle
Pokemon Trainer
check out this thread "gran turismo not loading help appreciated"
help in there on how to get your save back with bruteforce.

EDIT:
It's near the top of page 9

Sorry, i tried search it that didn't work and i can't post links as i'm new and it says a MOD will need to check it first.
Last edited by Sniffle ; 03-26-2013 at 11:41 PM.
03-27-2013, 12:18 AM #4
rendrezz
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah I did that, I got my save back but now I cant change cars without the garage freezing so im just gonna start from scratch with the money hack and maybe see if I can turn a Kart into a x1, lol
03-27-2013, 12:33 AM #5
Sniffle
Pokemon Trainer
Awww man not having much luck are you, Hacking is not good for ps3 i'v already had one YLOD but that was a launch 60gb fatty so its done well for its age lol
03-27-2013, 02:27 AM #6
rendrezz
Do a barrel roll!
Its just that these are new uncharted territories Hacking GT5 is extremely new, unlike CoD wich is the simplest thing to hack in the world lol
03-27-2013, 09:43 AM #7
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Sniffle View Post
Awww man not having much luck are you, Hacking is not good for ps3 i'v already had one YLOD but that was a launch 60gb fatty so its done well for its age lol

Try this m8, find the car or cars the u last tryed the mod,but do Not click in to it Just sell it then u will be right.

Damn not the right person lol

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by rendrezz View Post
Yeah I did that, I got my save back but now I cant change cars without the garage freezing so im just gonna start from scratch with the money hack and maybe see if I can turn a Kart into a x1, lol

Try this m8, find the car or cars the u last tryed the mod,but do Not click in to it Just sell it then u will be right.
Last edited by NGU GHOST ; 03-27-2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: not the right person lol
03-27-2013, 04:25 PM #8
rendrezz
Do a barrel roll!
Tried that to, That at least let me choose from my garage in the start menu now, But online I cant change cars without it freezing or kicking me back to GT Life so progress little by little

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo