04-02-2013, 06:17 PM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hello, Battlefield fans today I am proud to annonce the official 3 months BATTLEFIELD™3 Road to colonel 100 server.

This server hopefully will remain active during the 90 days ONLY by a true didicated members from here.

The kind of boosting may take different aspects, still remain the favourite one is

REVIVING method

During this method you'll be able to unlock certain fav* weapons together with equipements,dogtags etc..

air superiority method

During this method only those who prefer to unlock gadgets for aircrafts,jets, helis etc..
they can find a place where they land their jets, helis face to face with enemies jets, helis & start destroying it.

Land armored method
same as air superiority, except using tanks, jeeps & any armored land vehicles to unlock its gadgets

You must login or register to view this content.

Anyway only seriouse memebrs who are willing to but an effort daily to use this server can add me over PSN

PSN: VOLEXO

The server will only accept up to 12 players devided into groups whilest doing any kind of boosting. Also pay attention that most of the time I'm over psn but not NGU so it would be fast to communicate with me through psn.... WAITING YOU

UPDATE: I have decided to change server map rotation and mode to END GAME /capture the flag since capturing it will earn you 500xp instead of the reviving method..if you are interested and do have END GAME add me
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 04-03-2013 at 07:54 AM.
04-04-2013, 02:50 PM #2
How i get in on it ?.
04-04-2013, 08:56 PM #3
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post

Hello, Battlefield fans today I am proud to annonce the official 3 months BATTLEFIELD™3 Road to colonel 100 server.

This server hopefully will remain active during the 90 days ONLY by a true didicated members from here.

The kind of boosting may take different aspects, still remain the favourite one is

REVIVING method

During this method you'll be able to unlock certain fav* weapons together with equipements,dogtags etc..

air superiority method

During this method only those who prefer to unlock gadgets for aircrafts,jets, helis etc..
they can find a place where they land their jets, helis face to face with enemies jets, helis & start destroying it.

Land armored method
same as air superiority, except using tanks, jeeps & any armored land vehicles to unlock its gadgets

Anyway only seriouse memebrs who are willing to but an effort daily to use this server can add me over PSN

The server will only accept up to 12 players devided into groups whilest doing any kind of boosting. Also pay attention that most of the time I'm over psn but not NGU so it would be fast to communicate with me through psn.... WAITING YOU

UPDATE: I have decided to change server map rotation and mode to END GAME /capture the flag since capturing it will earn you 500xp instead of the reviving method..if you are interested and do have END GAME add me

I Want Join!

My PSN ID Xz_Dark_Side_zX

I'm Level 1 on BF3... I Really need Boost Happy
04-04-2013, 10:05 PM #4
ANI$H
Banned
hey could i join psn : happytrippy :d
04-05-2013, 03:41 PM #5
iSyncHacks
Bounty hunter

REVIVING method

air superiority method

Land armored method

Please let me join, it takes ages to level up in BF3 :/

PSN: iSyncHacks
04-05-2013, 08:09 PM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.

REVIVING method

air superiority method

Land armored method

Add me on PSN: The-Sublimity

I'd be willing to join on in and if you want monitor the games when I get a chance. Now that school is coming to an end for me and I start my online classes in May, I'll be able to be active on the server. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo