04-16-2013, 12:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its a lot more fun playing with girl gamers than guys! no offence guys! LOL
must have headsets/mics.language - English only.
my psn id - siddharthmishra1
HAPPY GAMING!!!

The following user thanked Klauss for this useful post:

ElijahMikalson

The following 3 users groaned at Klauss for this awful post:

Det0x, Super Gamer
04-16-2013, 01:26 PM #2
btw I'm a girl.

That feel when somebody actually thought I was a girl. Doushio...
Last edited by Madison Taylor ; 04-17-2013 at 07:23 AM.
04-16-2013, 11:35 PM #3
im a guy and most the girls that ive played with are pure gamers lol but i dont like the mic in games cause too many chatty cathys but i do like playing with them...
04-17-2013, 12:09 AM #4
SnD_Boosters
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by siddharthmishra View Post
Its a lot more fun playing with girl gamers than guys! no offence guys! LOL
must have headsets/mics.language - English only.
my psn id - siddharthmishra1
HAPPY GAMING!!!

You sound like a rapist lol

The following 2 users say thank you to SnD_Boosters for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge, Shots.
04-17-2013, 01:36 AM #5
This Is the reason why most girl gamers prefer to keep their mic off because of punks like snd boosters.guy above me.do the community a favour and shut up! Just wondering how immature can he be!
04-17-2013, 03:59 AM #6
SnD_Boosters
Who’s Jim Erased?
This Is the reason why most girl gamers prefer to keep their mic off because of punks like snd boosters.guy above me.do the community a favour and shut up! Just wondering how immature can he be!

It was a joke lol. I didn't mean to sound serious mate. If you took it personally, I apologize. Also, I didn't say anything bad about girl gamers.
Last edited by SnD_Boosters ; 04-17-2013 at 04:03 AM.
04-17-2013, 01:25 PM #7

Actually we mostly keep our mic's off because whenever we play with them on you can guarantee some guy will have a mini freak out that they're playing with a chick. So unless playing with people we know its just so much easier to keep it off. It's not worth listening to the tantrum when we get a better KDR lol
04-17-2013, 08:46 PM #8
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
I find this thread repulsive...

If you find someone on NGU that claims that they are a female they are likely lying.
04-18-2013, 07:11 PM #9
Originally posted by Det0x View Post
I find this thread repulsive...

If you find someone on NGU that claims that they are a female they are likely lying.

LOL wtf guy
04-22-2013, 02:13 AM #10
this is true

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo