04-26-2013, 04:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just some news, straight forward to you guys. Upon testing hack with the update here are current results for things that WORK.

+Can still change color by hack
+Can still remove wings by hack (Lucas Tool and HEX)
+BHP multiply (This was confirmed by a fellow user on here,EliteFleet03)
+Money is still hackable (Mine is at 999,999,999)

Will update when more info and tests are gathered. Cheers all!
Last edited by DaFarmer ; 04-27-2013 at 12:51 AM.
05-01-2013, 04:53 AM #20
Originally posted by mooselover101 View Post
Well not really if you're like me and enjoy trolling people then it's not, but I can see your reasoning, and I myself did mostly realistic HP mods, but every now and then it's fun to go an outrageous speed just for fun. I mean saying that that's pointless is like saying the X1 is pointless. They both have not been done in real life, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be done. I do think realistic HP is more fun however that's my final argument thank you.

Even though I miss online play I will also be staying offline to keep version 2.11 until there is a work around. I enjoy building hybrids too much to update especially chassis/engine swaps and adding downforce to stock bodied cars but the only difference is that my most powerful car is 1600hp.

Has anyone else here confirmed if an out of country disk will in fact make a separate game file so we can have our cake and eat it too?
05-01-2013, 05:49 AM #21
tuxsavvy
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Misslehead View Post
Anyone know if the "borrow glitch" still works after the update? Also, who named it a glitch, its just resigning the car via hex.

Originally the borrow/share glitch was named after a guy who discovered and posted his discoveries online on gtplanet.net. The author in question is theotherspongey. There was attempts to nickname the trick after the author as "sponging" or "sponge trick". Why it was called a glitch, well you can read all about it You must login or register to view this content. as that was how the whole borrow/share trick came about.

It was then most likely because of razerman found that one could use the pfdtool and/or aldo's tools (bruteforce save data) that one could decrypt their own GT5 save game for instance even though the guides found online were only noted for other games apart from GT5. I guess razerman had to painstakingly compare the save of both the pre-borrow glitch (when the car was still borrowed) and using that "sponge trick" to see the effect when the car was borrowed via hex. He then probably told slim355 and/or slim355 asked razerman on which offsets to look for so that he (slim355) could write a program that would do exactly just that without one having to "sponge" using the old method.

In short theotherspongey was credited for discovering this glitch and for posting it but it was the likes of razerman, flat_z, aldo and slim355 for making life a hell lot easier and without much drawbacks as the original glitch technique was not only time consuming but also it has its own limitations and drawbacks. The permanent borrow glitch app forgoes any of those limitations/drawbacks as well as the amount of time spent for a lesser drawback that it requires both a PC as well as USB thumbdrive/flash drive.
Last edited by tuxsavvy ; 05-01-2013 at 05:52 AM. Reason: facts...
05-01-2013, 03:39 PM #22
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Well that answers half my question, does it still work in v2.12?
05-01-2013, 09:50 PM #23
Yes it worked
05-01-2013, 10:31 PM #24
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by pitkawa View Post
Yes it worked

Thanks!
05-02-2013, 12:00 AM #25
herpycherp
Gym leader
Yet to see proof of a wingless supra or any car for that matter in 2.12
05-03-2013, 09:35 PM #26
Sorry man, haven't been on GT5 lately,just this weekend picked up an Xbox and Horizon for free and have been playing the shit out of it.
05-04-2013, 02:05 AM #27
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Does hexing the torque split still work? (ex. 4wd car with a 0% - 100% ratio)
05-10-2013, 02:34 AM #28
ELITEFLEET03
I am error
Alright man i just figured out a new thing you can add you ur list. i figured out how to make a car with even more HP i made a 300k X1 and can make any car with that much hp. i am uploading the tut right now it will be on the same thread as my last tut

Originally posted by DaFarmer View Post
Just some news, straight forward to you guys. Upon testing hack with the update here are current results for things that WORK.

+Can still change color by hack
+Can still remove wings by hack (Lucas Tool and HEX)
+BHP multiply (This was confirmed by a fellow user on here,EliteFleet03)
+Money is still hackable (Mine is at 999,999,999)

Will update when more info and tests are gathered. Cheers all!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo