THREAD: Need to know what could you do with GT5 Garage Editor 1.3.1
  1. 05-05-2013, 02:09 PM
    vTwiiNz-
    Bounty hunter
    vTwiiNz-
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Can someone post a video are comment of all things you could do and can't do with GT5 Garage Editor.
  2. 05-18-2013, 03:17 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by firebythewater View Post
    After the Stealth models are created, you can get in and drive them. But after you switch cars and/or exit the game and return.....the cars have a re-install error message. Has anyone else experienced/resolved this issue????

Some say that if you only use them online and never by going to ur garage or home with them they will still be usable.
  3. 05-19-2013, 07:50 PM
    firebythewater
    Save Point
    firebythewater
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    I myself have found the way around this issue......under NO circumstances should you click on these cars while in your HOME SCREEN GARAGE......go to any online lounge or room and access these cars from there. Then and ONLY then you may goto the Tune Shop, GT Auto etc and add parts or do oil changes. DO NOT SAVE AND QUIT GAME WHILE IN ONE OF THESE CARS. It will get an error code upon re-entry to the game. You can update the thumbnails and even change the name of the car as it appears in your home screwen garage and you will not experience any issues. Happy gaming folks and I have compiled a list of the hex codes needed for creating stealths/chrome lines and soon will even possess the GT Academy as well as any others I find Winky Winky
  4. 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM
    DoN-WaKiTa
    < ^ > < ^ >
    DoN-WaKiTa
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    I myself have found the way around this issue......under NO circumstances should you click on these cars while in your HOME SCREEN GARAGE......go to any online lounge or room and access these cars from there. Then and ONLY then you may goto the Tune Shop, GT Auto etc and add parts or do oil changes. DO NOT SAVE AND QUIT GAME WHILE IN ONE OF THESE CARS. It will get an error code upon re-entry to the game. You can update the thumbnails and even change the name of the car as it appears in your home screwen garage and you will not experience any issues. Happy gaming folks and I have compiled a list of the hex codes needed for creating stealths/chrome lines and soon will even possess the GT Academy as well as any others I find Winky Winky

thx for your info!
    i allready have the cars on my other account but if i create the cars on a new account after update 2.12, will this still work?

cheers

*edit* never minds, it works.
    you allready can find the HEX codes here You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 05-19-2013 at 09:00 PM.

5. 05-25-2013, 02:48 AM
    thegod35
    Keeper
    thegod35
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys, excuse my stupidity :P I have only used the Hybrid editor from Luca in the past, and I wanted to ask if I could create hybrids with this garage editor? Also, can I create multiple hybrids at a time, or do I have to get in the car I want to mod first, and then redo it for every car? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys! Smile
  6. 05-26-2013, 07:51 PM
    DoN-WaKiTa
    < ^ > < ^ >
    DoN-WaKiTa
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate

also works; enter your garage, press triangle to select a car or go to settings. just don't save your game while in that car. i tested it by rebooting my game & turn off PS3, the cars are still available.

cheers
    Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 05-26-2013 at 09:37 PM.

7. 05-26-2013, 08:52 PM
    Ryuji
    Haxor!
    Ryuji
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    other way that im testing is using a legit DLC car as a donor car. (scion fr-s 12) im test with subaru BRZ disguised in a scion fr-s. and other BRZ in a premium subaru body. the second car receive a (!) sign after using them offline and online (the car name also changes when i select them) but the car in the fr-s body still fine after selecting in home garage and using offline and online, the car name never change always appears like Scion fr-s. when you choose a car by maker it appears from scion (the subaru BRZ appears in scion maker)

How to select the car from your home garage:(read carefully)
    -select a scion fr-s as a donor car
    -using the garage editor and create your DLC/stealth/chromeline car
    -once in the ingame garage use triangle button, and never the cross button
    -select your car from the menu

sorry about my stinky english
    Last edited by Ryuji ; 05-27-2013 at 04:16 AM.

8. 07-25-2013, 01:19 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I have a Lemans Quattro ran a 8.3 last patch took my weight and S4 turbo I need the 4 turbo code and the 5 weight reduction, if anyone can help thanks I have a bunch for other cars, but I want the right one. BTW I have a Document of all the research I did, with tons of GT Info if anyone wants a copy message me. I attached the photo of the car
  9. 07-25-2013, 04:43 PM
    Eat_Ur_Food
    Vault dweller
    Eat_Ur_Food
    Vault dweller
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jamies941 View Post
    I have a Lemans Quattro ran a 8.3 last patch took my weight and S4 turbo I need the 4 turbo code and the 5 weight reduction, if anyone can help thanks I have a bunch for other cars, but I want the right one. BTW I have a Document of all the research I did, with tons of GT Info if anyone wants a copy message me. I attached the photo of the car

All that research and you haven't come to a conclusion that turbo code swapping and hidden parts do not work in patch 2.14? Well now you know and knowing is half the battle.:y: