THREAD: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor
  1. 05-18-2013, 11:40 PM
    Red-EyeX32's Avatar
    Red-EyeX32
    Former Staff
    Red-EyeX32's Avatar
    Red-EyeX32
    Former Staff
    1,478
    Posts
    82,870
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Well here I bring you my Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor for PS3!

    This application allows you to open, and edit values like Money, Casino Chips, Competition Points, Collection Points, And Social Points. This can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

    Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

    MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE USING THIS EDITOR!

    You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    How To Use Tool:
    Copy Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor Game Save from PS3 to PC
    Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
    Edit Game Saves however you like
    Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
    Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.


    You must login or register to view this content.

    FAQ:
    - If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have DATA file and that you have framework 4.0...

    - If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the save data.

    - If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.


    If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
    Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:42 AM.

  2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Red-EyeX32 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 05-18-2013, 11:42 PM
    667
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Very Nice Red-Eye =)
  4. 05-18-2013, 11:53 PM
    JordanCarr's Avatar
    JordanCarr
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    JordanCarr's Avatar
    JordanCarr
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    579
    Posts
    6,021
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by EyeX32 View Post
    Well here I bring you my Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor for PS3!

    This application allows you to open, and edit values like Money, Casino Chips, Competition Points, Collection Points, And Social Points. This can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

    Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

    MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE USING THIS EDITOR!

    You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    How To Use Tool:
    Copy Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor Game Save from PS3 to PC
    Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
    Edit Game Saves however you like
    Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
    Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.


    You must login or register to view this content.

    FAQ:
    - If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have DATA file and that you have framework 4.0...

    - If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the save data.

    - If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.


    If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")


    You sir, are a genius. :sir:
  5. 05-19-2013, 08:31 AM
    HolyCreepsHacks's Avatar
    HolyCreepsHacks
    Do a barrel roll!
    HolyCreepsHacks's Avatar
    HolyCreepsHacks
    Do a barrel roll!
    123
    Posts
    1,602
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Good work Smile
  6. 05-19-2013, 11:39 PM
    Warlockplayer19's Avatar
    Warlockplayer19
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Warlockplayer19's Avatar
    Warlockplayer19
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,184
    Posts
    11,439
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    I have just attempted to test this on 2 different saves. 1 save was brand new and the program only modded the money. The 2nd save was my main save that I used to play. The program would not even open it so I tried a couple of times and it still didn't work and ended up corrupting my save and now I lost everything that I earned.
  7. 05-19-2013, 11:47 PM
    lickmybutt's Avatar
    lickmybutt
    Do a barrel roll!
    lickmybutt's Avatar
    lickmybutt
    Do a barrel roll!
    120
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    whoa red eye i would never thought u would do anygamelike tdu2 omg this my favorite game and only few ppl know anything bout it its the best racing game 2 me

    ---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by Team View Post
    I have just attempted to test this on 2 different saves. 1 save was brand new and the program only modded the money. The 2nd save was my main save that I used to play. The program would not even open it so I tried a couple of times and it still didn't work and ended up corrupting my save and now I lost everything that I earned.
    Not being rude or anything put he did say back it up before u do this because once u mess up and dont back your stuff up its gone lol next time try to listen
  8. 05-20-2013, 02:51 AM
    Warlockplayer19's Avatar
    Warlockplayer19
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Warlockplayer19's Avatar
    Warlockplayer19
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,184
    Posts
    11,439
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by lickmybutt View Post
    whoa red eye i would never thought u would do anygamelike tdu2 omg this my favorite game and only few ppl know anything bout it its the best racing game 2 me

    ---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

    Not being rude or anything put he did say back it up before u do this because once u mess up and dont back your stuff up its gone lol next time try to listen


    I never even edited the save. It never loaded up in the program so I didn't think that would affect it.
  9. 05-20-2013, 03:29 AM
    killer14kk's Avatar
    killer14kk
    Bounty hunter
    killer14kk's Avatar
    killer14kk
    Bounty hunter
    151
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    nice i really enjoy this game because of the multiplayer
  10. 05-20-2013, 06:56 PM
    lickmybutt's Avatar
    lickmybutt
    Do a barrel roll!
    lickmybutt's Avatar
    lickmybutt
    Do a barrel roll!
    120
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    ooooo ok
  11. 05-22-2013, 03:12 AM
    hibye3's Avatar
    hibye3
    Hurah!
    hibye3's Avatar
    hibye3
    Hurah!
    634
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    Nov 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by EyeX32 View Post
    Well here I bring you my Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor for PS3!

    This application allows you to open, and edit values like Money, Casino Chips, Competition Points, Collection Points, And Social Points. This can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

    Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

    MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE USING THIS EDITOR!

    You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    How To Use Tool:
    Copy Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor Game Save from PS3 to PC
    Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
    Edit Game Saves however you like
    Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
    Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.


    You must login or register to view this content.

    FAQ:
    - If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have DATA file and that you have framework 4.0...

    - If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the save data.

    - If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.


    If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")


    Red-Eye I really love you (no homo)! Also what did you name your name after "Red-Eye"?

    ---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

    I keep getting an error :FU:

    ---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by EyeX32 View Post
    Well here I bring you my Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor for PS3!

    This application allows you to open, and edit values like Money, Casino Chips, Competition Points, Collection Points, And Social Points. This can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

    Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

    MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE USING THIS EDITOR!

    You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    How To Use Tool:
    Copy Test Drive Unlimited 2 Save Editor Game Save from PS3 to PC
    Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
    Edit Game Saves however you like
    Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
    Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.


    You must login or register to view this content.

    FAQ:
    - If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have DATA file and that you have framework 4.0...

    - If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the save data.

    - If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.


    If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")


    I keep getting this error! You must login or register to view this content.