Post: Tutorial how to "slam" cars and adjust steering angle on 2.14
06-16-2013, 11:47 AM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here we go again and let's slam cars.

Decryption and everything else is pretty clear so I pass telling about it.
I recomend newbies start here:You must login or register to view this content.

1.Search your psn with text-string.

2. You see your current car above. Now to make search easier copy all like pic shows on new sheet.

You must login or register to view this content.

3.Now you need just change those bolded (They can be different in different cars, but location is same) from offset 168 (5A 4E) Hex values to 00 00 and copy all back to GT5.0 file where you took it.
4.Next you need to go GTauto to get this change to stick.

Credits again for Best GT5 modder You must login or register to view this content.

Steering angle adjusting.

Steering angle you find just before HP multiplier.
It works only realy low speeds and I have no idea does it help driving at all.
Best way test it is change that value (FF is best for notice differences Lol) take FF car and drive backwards and turn left right left right...etc then you see backside of your rims Happy

Last edited by JK83 ; 07-23-2013 at 08:13 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, B o n e, ch1potle, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, DubstepHD, H!ddenFr!end, jvr, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, Hayden, PounDJo0DoGz0r, razerman, Zeb06
07-21-2013, 12:55 AM #173
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
i have to correct myself. in a earlier post of mine (sorry but to lazy to search for it Facepalm) i sayd that you can lower your car even more if you go to settings but that is not true! it's actually the wheelbase that gets a bit larger when you lower the car in settings.
don't believe me? raise a Dogde Ram in game and slam it, the wheelbase will be mutch narrower, than lower it in game after slamming and the wheelbase will be just a bit wider.
for the guys that think that you can get a mutch wider wheelbase if you first raise the car and than slam it, it doesn't work. i allready tryd it. :evil:
Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 07-21-2013 at 01:03 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to DoN-WaKiTa for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, JK83, razerman
07-30-2013, 05:37 PM #174
im having problems like after i did everything, when im loading the game it stays on the Gt5 loading screen. Doesn't go to anything else, it just stays on that screen. Help.
07-30-2013, 05:45 PM #175
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by KoukiMuas View Post
im having problems like after i did everything, when im loading the game it stays on the Gt5 loading screen. Doesn't go to anything else, it just stays on that screen. Help.

Take screen capture so I can tell you what to edit :y:

Thank you .
07-30-2013, 08:10 PM #176
Is there a way to change the suspension so I can actually go lower (ie, swap the suspension out with the Bentley Speed Cool Man (aka Tustin) and still get the values from that (I believe it drops -30~-35)...
07-30-2013, 08:40 PM #177
xYovillexReborn
Do a barrel roll!
When I slammed my M5 after 2.14, when I stop driving, I press brake when my car stops for like 4 seconds it goes into ghost and teleports little by little.
07-31-2013, 07:28 AM #178
bmw745
Gobble
i did it to my s15 n now it doesnt turn at all please help
08-02-2013, 06:58 PM #179
GD6WRB
Haxor!
i slammed my s15 and it is a little bouncy, like very little bouncy. when im racing on a track and go to complete stop it resets me onto the left side of the track (ex. when you flip over it automatically makes sets you back onto the track). anyone figure out what i am doing wrong? all i did was change those 5a4e (whatever it was) to 00 00 and nothing else. other than chassis swap and engine swap.
08-02-2013, 08:21 PM #180
herpycherp
Gym leader
Originally posted by GD6WRB View Post
i slammed my s15 and it is a little bouncy, like very little bouncy. when im racing on a track and go to complete stop it resets me onto the left side of the track (ex. when you flip over it automatically makes sets you back onto the track). anyone figure out what i am doing wrong? all i did was change those 5a4e (whatever it was) to 00 00 and nothing else. other than chassis swap and engine swap.

That happens on any car when you slam it like that.

Just swap suspension, you won't be scraping the floor anymore but it will be lower.

00 00 is stupidly low anyway. It's like those guys that think they're cool IRL because their car is making scraping noises on the ground.

The following user thanked herpycherp for this useful post:

JK83
08-03-2013, 05:38 PM #181
GD6WRB
Haxor!
Originally posted by herpycherp View Post
That happens on any car when you slam it like that.

Just swap suspension, you won't be scraping the floor anymore but it will be lower.

00 00 is stupidly low anyway. It's like those guys that think they're cool IRL because their car is making scraping noises on the ground.

thanks, i eventually ended up just changing chassis because some chassis's lowered the height of the car.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo