06-20-2013, 09:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

So I'm expecting my E3 flasher next week, and my goal is to get GTA mods running. I haven't been in the scene for a long time, so I'm confused on how to get things running.

From my understanding, GTA online doesn't work if you're on 4.41 CFW and you must data transfer? I'm really confused on how gta mods work.

Also, if I have Episodes of Liberty City, what tutorial do I follow? Do I backup using multiman, then replace the .img?

Thanks.
06-21-2013, 12:38 PM #2
Originally posted by house View Post
Hello!

So I'm expecting my E3 flasher next week, and my goal is to get GTA mods running. I haven't been in the scene for a long time, so I'm confused on how to get things running.

From my understanding, GTA online doesn't work if you're on 4.41 CFW and you must data transfer? I'm really confused on how gta mods work.

Also, if I have Episodes of Liberty City, what tutorial do I follow? Do I backup using multiman, then replace the .img?

Thanks.

Just go buy the GTA4 original disk its only like 20$ here this could help you a lot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
06-21-2013, 02:45 PM #3
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Hello!

Thanks.

If you have Skype, ill happily help you get setup :whoo:
06-21-2013, 07:08 PM #4
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
Just go buy the GTA4 original disk its only like 20$ here this could help you a lot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh thanks a lot, I appreciate it Smile.

So from my understanding, you don't need to data transfer if you're on the latest 4.41 CFW but do on BoGT modding?

Also, I have the original GTA 4 disk and Episodes of Liberty City.
06-22-2013, 12:33 AM #5
Oh thanks a lot, I appreciate it Smile.

So from my understanding, you don't need to data transfer if you're on the latest 4.41 CFW but do on BoGT modding?

Also, I have the original GTA 4 disk and Episodes of Liberty City.

I can only help you with GTA4 original modding only one I know how to do but ya mod it on cfw then data transfer to OFW

The following 2 users say thank you to SneakyJewTheScammer for this useful post:

Camacheiro, Road_house
06-22-2013, 01:15 AM #6
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
I can only help you with GTA4 original modding only one I know how to do but ya mod it on cfw then data transfer to OFW

So what's the point of data transferring? Do the mods not work if you don't or something?
06-22-2013, 12:34 PM #7
So what's the point of data transferring? Do the mods not work if you don't or something?

If you want them on OFW ps3 you data transfer

The following 2 users say thank you to SneakyJewTheScammer for this useful post:

Camacheiro,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo