Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
08-23-2013, 07:15 PM #29
Originally posted by loversmeep View Post
You would know if there was an additude giving Enzo

The region code is BLES01902 <- That.

I'll redownload and try it again now

Did it work?
08-23-2013, 11:49 PM #30
Yea, every time I try to add a mask it gives me the unhandled error, saying an item with the same key was already added yet its not in game, how do I add masks? Also great job and thank you for the editor.
08-24-2013, 10:56 AM #31
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Amazing Job mate,
08-24-2013, 11:07 AM #32
killer007
Gym leader
Works great for me on (us psn ).. thanks!!! Is it any way to unlock all the trophy?
08-24-2013, 12:49 PM #33
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link:

Virus Scan:

Works for me, just 1 q

How can i change reputation level? I have changed my level to 98 but, when i try to buy new guns it says locked until reputation level 26 etc.
08-24-2013, 04:31 PM #34
Works very well here, but i also need to know hows to edit the level caps? So i can unlock all attatchments and weapons.
08-25-2013, 06:35 AM #35
I want to say thanks so much for this save editor.its awesome.I was wondering if the add Mask works?Every time i click the add mask it gives me error then program shuts down.
08-25-2013, 07:11 AM #36
is there anyway to edit materials that you dont have in here? i really want the gold material BAD!!
08-25-2013, 07:31 AM #37
Great mod! Keep it up. I just have one problem.

I have UK version from PSN store. I can load it, says decrypted etc, i edit a few things, click save all, then when i go to, Advance > Fix Hash and open INFO.BIN file, i get the error 'Unhandled exception...The process cannot access the file...because its being used by another process'? I have net framework 4.5.

Any help much appreciated, Ta Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo