08-22-2013, 11:23 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Need help in getting 2 more Ribbons, Air Warfare Ribbon & The one where I have to defend an M-Com station 4 times if anyone has their own server and could help me out then please drop me a message, I know they might be easy for some but I can't for life of me control any of the Jet's or Helicopters haha.

The PSN: MakoWarrior-

Thank you to anyone who can help me out with these, after this it should only be the 45 grind :(
Last edited by Richard. ; 08-23-2013 at 12:53 AM.
08-23-2013, 06:13 AM #2
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Yes i do. Search for NextGenUpdate. I just rented it.
08-23-2013, 08:29 AM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by .callumeley
Yes i do. Search for NextGenUpdate. I just rented it.

I'll be sure to have a look, I managed to get what I was looking for though literally 5 minutes after this post which was annoying but decent.
08-23-2013, 12:01 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Need help in getting 2 more Ribbons, Air Warfare Ribbon & The one where I have to defend an M-Com station 4 times if anyone has their own server and could help me out then please drop me a message, I know they might be easy for some but I can't for life of me control any of the Jet's or Helicopters haha.

The PSN: MakoWarrior-

Thank you to anyone who can help me out with these, after this it should only be the 45 grind :(

If you're still finding this hard I can help you with the Helicopter ^_^
Jets however little harder as you need to be able to aim or use heat seekers.

Welcome to also help you learn the helicopters ropes Smile
08-23-2013, 12:12 PM #5
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
If you're still finding this hard I can help you with the Helicopter ^_^
Jets however little harder as you need to be able to aim or use heat seekers.

Welcome to also help you learn the helicopters ropes Smile

I actually managed to get the ribbons right after I posted this, I was lucky enough to have a pilot who knew what he was doing Smile
Jets are a pain to get a grasp of, I can fly them fine I just can't kill anyone with them :P

Helicopters though it's like a messed up inverse control system, sometimes when I lose control all I can see is the top of the heli so I can't regain control, any pointers on that front though would be a great help.
08-23-2013, 12:23 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I actually managed to get the ribbons right after I posted this, I was lucky enough to have a pilot who knew what he was doing Smile
Jets are a pain to get a grasp of, I can fly them fine I just can't kill anyone with them :P

Helicopters though it's like a messed up inverse control system, sometimes when I lose control all I can see is the top of the heli so I can't regain control, any pointers on that front though would be a great help.

Coop a flying mission that's a good start.
Once you got the basic's down you start to worry about counters against people along with flying patterns.
Takes a good couple of hours to be semi good at it.

US one is a little fatter along with heavy so harder to roll around the RU one is lighter but easier to lose control.
NGU has a server still so willing to change the map rotation and let you mess around in one.
08-23-2013, 12:38 PM #7
Richard.
Won't be active..
Coop a flying mission that's a good start.
Once you got the basic's down you start to worry about counters against people along with flying patterns.
Takes a good couple of hours to be semi good at it.

US one is a little fatter along with heavy so harder to roll around the RU one is lighter but easier to lose control.
NGU has a server still so willing to change the map rotation and let you mess around in one.

Still have co-op to do (if that's what you're implying) so that might be some help, thanks for the suggestion. When is the server back on or if it's on could you point me in the right direction?

I'll be fine for getting the control of it, giving it a go now in Operation Firestorm, managed to handle it better but still not good yet, getting there though.
Last edited by Richard. ; 08-23-2013 at 12:44 PM.
08-23-2013, 12:47 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Still have co-op to do (if that's what you're implying) so that might be some help, thanks for the suggestion. When is the server back on or if it's on could you point me in the right direction?

I'll be fine for getting the control of it, giving it a go now in Operation Firestorm, managed to handle it better but still not good yet, getting there though.

I be updating the sticky thread with details on the server tonight Smile
I believe we have two right now :p

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Richard.
08-23-2013, 01:01 PM #9
Richard.
Won't be active..
I be updating the sticky thread with details on the server tonight Smile
I believe we have two right now :p

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the new details tonight then, thanks buddy. Smile
Last edited by Richard. ; 08-23-2013 at 01:05 PM.
08-23-2013, 03:03 PM #10
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
I'll be sure to have a look, I managed to get what I was looking for though literally 5 minutes after this post which was annoying but decent.

If you still want to join the server, search for NextGenUpdate ( it has iBreezyReCKs in the name )

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo