11-11-2013, 10:18 AM #1
Dope.
Endure and Survive.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I understand that the majority of users come to this website to mod and exploit games, but not all of us. This is not some shitty call of duty game, if you are going to mod this game, do it offline and actually make something DIFFERENT FOR A FUCKING CHANGE that will benefit us, instead of just ruining the online with unfair mods and changing your name to zMoDzRTE_CFW_LOBBY and fucking just running around with god mode online. This game is one of the best games i have ever played, the online is extremely fun but it is quickly being ruined by RTE and all that crap. Why cant you little kids go fuck around with COD and ruin a game that deserves it, leave this one alone. 3 Lobbies in a row some downer was infinite moltoving our team. This game does not deserved to be ruined, especially within only 6 months of release, i went from being 50 in the world leaderboards to 10,000 because all you 12yr olds think your 1337. Fuck off.

Rant over.

The following 10 users say thank you to Dope. for this useful post:

JordanCarr, Burgundy85, cocoba, jerrmy12, juniorakafreash, punkybear2102, Nick, WOLF

The following 3 users groaned at Dope. for this awful post:

Cesei, BySec, smashedya
11-11-2013, 10:25 AM #2
Cesei
Banned
Stop bitching and just play the game how it is lol
Last edited by Cesei ; 11-11-2013 at 01:07 PM.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

smashedya
11-11-2013, 10:42 AM #3
Dope.
Endure and Survive.
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
Stop bitching and just play the game how it is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27916[/ATTACH]

The following 4 users say thank you to Dope. for this useful post:

jerrmy12, KFC, WOLF
11-11-2013, 11:47 AM #4
SataQ
Space Ninja
It's in Naughty Dogs their hands to decide what they can do against the modders, you better send them an E-mail instead of here.
11-11-2013, 01:40 PM #5
Kieron
Former Staff
People mod this game? Needa

The following user thanked Kieron for this useful post:

Taylors Bish
11-11-2013, 01:57 PM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Even if you beg to Obama about this, it will not be fixed. Cheaters will still cheat and they would think they are good but really they aren't. Just thank god that there isn't any USB mods.
11-11-2013, 02:00 PM #7
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Even if you beg to Obama about this, it will not be fixed. Cheaters will still cheat and they would think they are good but really they aren't. Just thank god that there isn't any USB mods.

Not yet Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Kieron for this useful post:

Funzaur, BySec
11-29-2013, 06:28 AM #8
The Omega Man
Pokemon Trainer
Amen Brother Claps
12-15-2013, 12:50 PM #9
Yousef
Banned
Im happy with my mods, i dont care about you

The following 2 users say thank you to Yousef for this useful post:

Durnethe3, hello10110
12-25-2013, 04:52 PM #10
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
i don't see the point of bitching about this sort of thing on NGU of all places. God knows this site is full of people who do this sort of thing on a daily basis. This particular post has probably inspired at least two or three people to exploit this game just to irritate others.

The following 6 users say thank you to Richtofen for this useful post:

TheDeadLift, Durnethe3, Funzaur, hello10110, juniorakafreash, real1983

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo