Post: $20 Million Credit Glitch (No JB or modding needed)
12-08-2013, 05:15 PM #1
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE

*Not my find, found by Racer13 on GTP*

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=fLaeE97AaxQ[/video]
Racer13's video

step 1 : buy the AMG VGT as many times as you can (version 1.01) as long as you have one this works
step 2 : quit game and delete the gt6 game data ( don't delete your save file )
step 3 : Run game, decline update version 1.01
step 4 : sell one of your VGTs (you get $20 million credits)
step 5 : buy anything you want

All the cars you buy and the money you had will still be there once you update back up to 1.01.

Better way to get more money in 1.01 (since the credit limit is gone there)

1. Buy as many new BMW M4s as possible in 1.01, making sure you don't choose to drive any of them. Try to have more than 3,000,000cr just so you can buy a crap load of them.
2. Delete game data (not save data) and start up GT6, decline update.
3. Sell M4s one at a time, buy as many 20,000,000cr race cars as possible. (XJ13 Chrome Line for example)
4. update to 1.01
5. Sell each car for 6,000,000cr
6. Get well over 20,000,000cr.
After buying 28 M4s I now have 168,000,000cr. available to me in 1.01.

Money cap is now 50,000,000cr. So stop selling your cars before you reach that limit so you don't waste money!

Hopefully after this you will never have to do this glitch again. Lol

If you have 15th Anniv. DLC (like me), just go to PSN, downloads, and re-install what you had.
Last edited by tacoxd ; 12-14-2013 at 04:53 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to tacoxd for this useful post:

cocacolin, DoN-WaKiTa, NADC2, smuttysy, WINNERS_CIRCLE24, Zeb06
12-09-2013, 12:52 AM #2
I took it one step further, sold one AMG VGT then went back in the game with patch and bought 20 of the AMG VGT then exited the game and sold one then bought all the cars I could then sold another and so on.

The following user thanked lonewolf6969 for this useful post:

voodoovaj
12-09-2013, 02:28 AM #3
RaW_PrOFeSSoR
Do a barrel roll!
Any way of doing if you got download version

The following user thanked RaW_PrOFeSSoR for this useful post:

Prototype23
12-09-2013, 08:19 AM #4
Shark13
Save Point
I won't get the GT6 anniversary edition until later tonight. Can someone please post step by step instructions of what needs to be done? If I have DLC codes I don't want to enter them until I'm done glitching correct? I need to install GT6 and update 1.01 correct?

Here is my try. Let me know if this is correct?

step 1: Install GT6 with internet connection on

step 2: Update to 1.01

step 3: Claim AMG VGT prize car (I assume it comes with update 1.01). DO NOT select it , if u do the game will crash when you go back to 1.00

step 4: quit game, back up your game save data as a precaution and then delete the gt6 patches ( don't delete your save file )

step 5: disable network

step 6: Restart GT6, Sell AMG VGT and buy 20 more AMG VGTs.
NOTE : you only get 20m max for every car you sell so try buying cars till you get back to zero and then sell another AMG Smile

Now what? This is where I get confused :confused:.
12-09-2013, 12:14 PM #5
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Shark13 View Post
I won't get the GT6 anniversary edition until later tonight. Can someone please post step by step instructions of what needs to be done? If I have DLC codes I don't want to enter them until I'm done glitching correct? I need to install GT6 and update 1.01 correct?

Here is my try. Let me know if this is correct?

step 3: Claim AMG VGT prize car (I assume it comes with update 1.01). DO NOT select it , if u do the game will crash when you go back to 1.00

step 4: quit game, back up your game save data as a precaution and then delete the gt6 patches ( don't delete your save file )

step 5: disable network

step 6: Restart GT6, Sell AMG VGT and buy 20 more AMG VGTs.
NOTE : you only get 20m max for every car you sell so try buying cars till you get back to zero and then sell another AMG Smile

Now what? This is where I get confused :confused:.

You can't buy more once on 1.00 (since it didn't come on disk). Thats why you buy as many as possible before downgrading. If you can't buy multiple ones before you'll have to sell the free one, upgrade, buy more, downgrade, and then sell for more. It takes time but you get a ton of money. Then just simply confirm the upgrade once you start GT6 back up and youre back on 1.01.
12-09-2013, 01:19 PM #6
Shark13
Save Point
Originally posted by tacoxd View Post
You can't buy more once on 1.00 (since it didn't come on disk). Thats why you buy as many as possible before downgrading. If you can't buy multiple ones before you'll have to sell the free one, upgrade, buy more, downgrade, and then sell for more. It takes time but you get a ton of money. Then just simply confirm the upgrade once you start GT6 back up and youre back on 1.01.

Ok thanks tacoxd! So how does this look?

Start at step one if you haven't installed GT6 otherwise skip to step 3. It would be wise to back up your game save data at different stages of the process and save them to different folders on a hard drive. If something goes wrong you can restore your game save data.

step 4: quit game, and then delete the gt6 patches (game data). Do not delete your game save data. Disable the network.

step 5: Restart GT6, Sell AMG VGT. This will give you 20mil credits. Exit GT6.
NOTE : you only get 20m max for every AMG VGT you sell.

step 6: re-enable the network. Sign in, start GT6 and get patch 1.01.

step 7: Sell AMG VGT for 20mil credits and buy 20 more.

step 8: quit GT6, delete game data (NOT game save data), disable network, and start GT6.

step 9: Sell one AMG VGT for 20 mil credits and go shopping. When you hit zero credits repeat. Once you get to your last AMG VGT "Make sure you buy 2 Ferrari FXX's for 4 million. This allows you to sell them for just over 1 million - giving you the cash to re-buy the AMG if you use the 20M to buy a 20M car !!!"

step 10: Exit GT6, re-enable your network, start GT6 and install patch 1.01. Sell your Ferrari FXX's for a little over a million and buy another AMG VGT. If you want even more cars go to step 4 and restart the process.

Is all of the above accurate? Please correct what is wrong or add shortcuts.
12-10-2013, 04:34 PM #7
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Shark13 View Post
Ok thanks tacoxd! So how does this look?

Start at step one if you haven't installed GT6 otherwise skip to step 3. It would be wise to back up your game save data at different stages of the process and save them to different folders on a hard drive. If something goes wrong you can restore your game save data.

step 4: quit game, and then delete the gt6 patches (game data). Do not delete your game save data. Disable the network.

step 5: Restart GT6, Sell AMG VGT. This will give you 20mil credits. Exit GT6.
NOTE : you only get 20m max for every AMG VGT you sell.

step 6: re-enable the network. Sign in, start GT6 and get patch 1.01.

step 7: Sell AMG VGT for 20mil credits and buy 20 more.

step 8: quit GT6, delete game data (NOT game save data), disable network, and start GT6.

step 9: Sell one AMG VGT for 20 mil credits and go shopping. When you hit zero credits repeat. Once you get to your last AMG VGT "Make sure you buy 2 Ferrari FXX's for 4 million. This allows you to sell them for just over 1 million - giving you the cash to re-buy the AMG if you use the 20M to buy a 20M car !!!"

step 10: Exit GT6, re-enable your network, start GT6 and install patch 1.01. Sell your Ferrari FXX's for a little over a million and buy another AMG VGT. If you want even more cars go to step 4 and restart the process.

Is all of the above accurate? Please correct what is wrong or add shortcuts.

Sounds correct Smile
12-10-2013, 05:52 PM #8
Shark13
Save Point
Thanks tacoxd. I did the glitch twice last night and I'm tired of buying cars lol. One thing I did was while in version 1.00 I sold my last AMG VGT for 20,000,000 and then used those credits in version 1.01 to buy 20 more AMG VGT's. I then took them to version 1.00 and bought way too many cars. I did what lonewolf suggested.
12-10-2013, 06:58 PM #9
Originally posted by PrOFeSSoR View Post
Any way of doing if you got download version

We can try to redownload the 1.0 and then try to switch between them Smile
Last edited by Prototype23 ; 12-10-2013 at 07:18 PM.
12-10-2013, 07:25 PM #10
RaW_PrOFeSSoR
Do a barrel roll!
Im lost

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo