12-23-2013, 02:44 AM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the ACE has taken a small nerf on PC :( however from what I have seen/used.
Its a bloody good gun anybody else think this AR is the ACE in the deck?

So what setups do you use? From the looks pretty much anything goes with it. Need to grind out some more unlocks with it.
12-23-2013, 04:03 AM #2
Angel.
Banned
I've used all 3 of the ACE guns and they're all insanely good. I've taken a particular liking in the ACE 21 though... Got 700 kills or so with it. After I unlocked the MTAR I found that that was the gun for me though. Smile

I mainly play Engineer
Setup:
ACE 21 or MTAR
44 Mag.
SMAW or SRAW
Blow Torch
V40 Mini's
and THE BOWIE KNIFE!!! YEAHHHH!!!!
12-23-2013, 06:41 AM #3
THEHELPER5
Gym leader
honestly i have had some fun with the ACE weapons but they are insanely hard to control on console so i dont use them that much. ACE 21 CQB is a beast. If i move over to PC i would definitely consider taking this gun up for full time cause it is an absolute. Nerf or not it is still an outstanding weapon, with a coyote red dot and a suppressor, you're set.
12-23-2013, 12:57 PM #4
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by THEHELPER5 View Post
honestly i have had some fun with the ACE weapons but they are insanely hard to control on console so i dont use them that much. ACE 21 CQB is a beast. If i move over to PC i would definitely consider taking this gun up for full time cause it is an absolute. Nerf or not it is still an outstanding weapon, with a coyote red dot and a suppressor, you're set.

they are easy to control on consoles? just slowly tap the r2 button.

and the Ace 23 is my faVOURITE
12-24-2013, 01:40 AM #5
THEHELPER5
Gym leader
Yeah iv been trying to get use to them more, once you get an angled grip they are a bit better. oh well, they are still beasts regardless of the recoil.
12-27-2013, 10:51 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I don't have issues with the recoil on the ACE it pretty easy to control Smile
It a laser beam :3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo