Post: [Preview] [CEX] [PS3] ModCraft V1.0- By NotoriousxHacker
12-29-2013, 02:51 AM #1
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, Today I will be bringing you a preview of my tool for the PS3 version of Minecraft!
This is not close to being released yet but when it does it will be the greatest. The reason for the delay is because of my ps3 getting bricked recently so I cant get anymore offsets. And I cant even test it out so I have someone do it for me.
I hope you guys like it and tell me things that I should add/improve on! BTW this is only for CCAPI which shouldn't be a big deal because all you have to do is run an app on your playstation.

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Notorious ; 12-29-2013 at 06:03 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, AlexNGU, Beard-i, Chip ♞, idropkittens, IIFusiionsII, Jarvis123 xOGx, KM-_1337, LeGiiT_xFlaMeZz, MDBOXER123, ProFreakZzHD
01-16-2014, 11:36 PM #38
Notorious
Caprisuns Is Back
guys this wont get released because i need to find out how to do something first but i dont know how
01-17-2014, 11:47 PM #39
why say to everyone you was going to release when ur not lol
01-19-2014, 02:42 AM #40
NONTOMB123
Pokemon Trainer
ILL TEST GOT DEX 4.50.1 PS ITA MSG MrKittyKens
01-19-2014, 03:16 AM #41
Default Avatar
DeNo
Originally posted by Prime
Hello NGU, Today I will be bringing you a preview of my tool for the PS3 version of Minecraft!
This is not close to being released yet but when it does it will be the greatest. The reason for the delay is because of my ps3 getting bricked recently so I cant get anymore offsets. And I cant even test it out so I have someone do it for me.
I hope you guys like it and tell me things that I should add/improve on! BTW this is only for CCAPI which shouldn't be a big deal because all you have to do is run an app on your playstation.

Screenshot:

Any update on this?
01-19-2014, 03:29 AM #42
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by Prime
guys this wont get released because i need to find out how to do something first but i dont know how

If you obviously don't know how to code the search/pointer function. you really should ask for this thread to either be closed. or at least edit the post and write it at the top of your post so people aren't getting there hopes up bro

Originally posted by DeNo View Post
Any update on this?
01-19-2014, 03:37 AM #43
Default Avatar
DeNo
Closed until OP answers me via PM

The following user thanked DeNo for this useful post:

kiwi_modz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo