01-02-2014, 12:37 AM #1
ozzy21
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Okay, so I see a lot of you struggling with finding the offsets.
I know a lot of you guys already know this, but this is for the noobs that still need help. ExceptionHell made a tutorial similar to this for GTA V, but i'm going to show how to do it regarding Minecraft. You're going to have to use it a lot more frequently as the offsets for inventory change every time you place the block.

What you need:

• DEX PS3
  • NETCHEAT
  • PS3 DEBUGGER/TARGET MANAGER

Okay, let's start.

1. First thing you want to do is open NetCheat PS3.

2. Connect and Attach.

3. Once that's done, you want to think of what you want to find the offset for. (ie. Number of item in hand, health, hunger, number of item in chest.)

For this tut, I'll be doing the amount of dirt in my inventory.

4. Go to the "search" tab in Netcheat.

5. Uncheck the "Hex" checkbox.

6. Type the amount of that block you have (In my case i have 57 dirt) *Note: It cannot be done with only one of that item, must be 2 or more.

7. Enter for the following: Start - 30000000 | Stop - 40000000

*I notice a lot of people still using the ranges I posted for 1.01, they are not the same any more!

8. Hit "Initial Scan," and wait for progress bar to complete (It may take a while for slow PC's). Once it's done, there will be a lot of results

9. Once the search finishes, throw a couple of the block away from you. (I now have "54")

10. Replace the old amount with the new amount.

11. Instead of hitting "New Scan," click "Next Scan." This will search all of the offsets that it found previously and show which ones have changed to the new amount. You may have to repeat steps 9-11 until you only get one or two results.

The offset under "Address" is the one you have to enter in the Debugger!

*Notes:

• Make sure to add "0x" before the offset, just good practice as it may send you to the wrong place.

• Only change the last byte, not all four. For example, if you go to the offset you found, it will be like this in the debugger "00 00 00 XX" XX being the amount in hex. Only change those last two digits or it will just remove the block. FF is the highest, meaning you can have 255 of a single block in your hand xD

[/LIST]'

Same can be done for health, just remember that there are 10 hearts, each can be split in half. Meaning you have to initially scan for 20.

Hope this helps.

The following 15 users say thank you to ozzy21 for this useful post:

anxify, CenzMoDx, Creepzoid 0___0, Flappy Bird, popcornmods, ItsAndyOG1, jp187187, kameron101, Kieron, Renton, Terrorize 420, TheNewZeOn, trunk208, WhyAName, xAceHDx
01-04-2014, 10:58 PM #20
Sorry I'm not around my ps3 now I'll try when I can. I was just saying what had been working for me.
01-05-2014, 12:08 AM #21
We need make a skype conference with anyone who is working on this. It will be nice to have everyone working together so that our results will be 100x better than just individuals. If you want to work with me and others who are working with this to make a tool, shoot me a msg through skype at ShadowlandWarrior.
Smile

The following user thanked Creepzoid 0___0 for this useful post:

jp187187
01-05-2014, 01:43 AM #22
Originally posted by V View Post
I need some help? If you want we can work on finding offsets together, i am working on some right now with NetCheat CCAPI and CCAPI Debugger. I just need some sort of lead trying to direct me the right way lol. I am not entirely sure if i am doing it right, it seems like i am though.

SKYPE = ShadowlandWarrior

EDIT: I have tried changing the Glass Panels that i had on the 10th item slot, it was a success.
I had only 3 to begin with, then 19, then 35.. after that i debug and changed it to 255..
in-game i put the 255 to different item slots and could no longer find the offset after that when it turned to 64 lol.
This is a pain :P

And then.. this happened!
(but it doesn't save it when i add it to another slot)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28990[/ATTACH]

sorry i don't have skype..
after you search for the offset and changed the value, don't transfer the whole item cause the offset will change..
instead change the value to 128 then get only the half, then repeat..

i think i have an idea on finding the offset automatically, but i lack coding skills in C#. haha
im still looking at Dnawrkshp's source code of Netcheat..

and i'll be pretty busy from now on because of school. Smile
01-05-2014, 06:06 AM #23
Seth209
Bounty hunter
does this need a debugged eboot?
01-05-2014, 08:00 AM #24
kameron101
Do a barrel roll!
After I found the offset of my item, I edited it in debugger to have 255. Then I threw them on the floor till I got down to the number I had before editing. Before I picked them up I went to debugger and set value to 00 00 00 FF again even though that's what it was showing and it gave me 255 again Smile. Thought I'd share even though everyone may already know and finding these offsets are too easy Winky Winky.
Last edited by kameron101 ; 01-05-2014 at 10:02 AM.
01-05-2014, 08:23 AM #25
Seth209
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by kameron101 View Post
After I found the offset of my item, I edited it in debugger to have 255. Then I threw them on the floor till I got down to the number I had before editing. Before I picked them up so I would have stacks of 64, I went to debugger and set value to 00 00 00 FF again even though that's what it was showing and it gave me 255 again Smile. Thought I'd share even though everyone may already know and finding these offsets are too easy Winky Winky.

how do you edit it in the debugger/ target manager?
01-05-2014, 08:58 AM #26
kameron101
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Seth209 View Post
how do you edit it in the debugger/ target manager?

You go to memory in debugger and search for the offset you found with net cheat
01-05-2014, 11:54 AM #27
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
After I found the offset of my item, I edited it in debugger to have 255. Then I threw them on the floor till I got down to the number I had before editing. Before I picked them up I went to debugger and set value to 00 00 00 FF again even though that's what it was showing and it gave me 255 again Smile. Thought I'd share even though everyone may already know and finding these offsets are too easy Winky Winky.

great idea i will try as when i try move, place, drop all of the item... it resets from having 255 of that block back down to default.
01-05-2014, 12:33 PM #28

are you using CCAPI debugger by MaDetho?
the value 00 00 00 FF didn't change maybe coz you didn't refreshed it.. just saying..
finding the offset is pretty easy. but the problem is that it's dynamic.. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo