01-02-2014, 12:37 AM #1
ozzy21
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Okay, so I see a lot of you struggling with finding the offsets.
I know a lot of you guys already know this, but this is for the noobs that still need help. ExceptionHell made a tutorial similar to this for GTA V, but i'm going to show how to do it regarding Minecraft. You're going to have to use it a lot more frequently as the offsets for inventory change every time you place the block.

What you need:

• DEX PS3
  • NETCHEAT
  • PS3 DEBUGGER/TARGET MANAGER

Okay, let's start.

1. First thing you want to do is open NetCheat PS3.

2. Connect and Attach.

3. Once that's done, you want to think of what you want to find the offset for. (ie. Number of item in hand, health, hunger, number of item in chest.)

For this tut, I'll be doing the amount of dirt in my inventory.

4. Go to the "search" tab in Netcheat.

5. Uncheck the "Hex" checkbox.

6. Type the amount of that block you have (In my case i have 57 dirt) *Note: It cannot be done with only one of that item, must be 2 or more.

7. Enter for the following: Start - 30000000 | Stop - 40000000

*I notice a lot of people still using the ranges I posted for 1.01, they are not the same any more!

8. Hit "Initial Scan," and wait for progress bar to complete (It may take a while for slow PC's). Once it's done, there will be a lot of results

9. Once the search finishes, throw a couple of the block away from you. (I now have "54")

10. Replace the old amount with the new amount.

11. Instead of hitting "New Scan," click "Next Scan." This will search all of the offsets that it found previously and show which ones have changed to the new amount. You may have to repeat steps 9-11 until you only get one or two results.

The offset under "Address" is the one you have to enter in the Debugger!

*Notes:

• Make sure to add "0x" before the offset, just good practice as it may send you to the wrong place.

• Only change the last byte, not all four. For example, if you go to the offset you found, it will be like this in the debugger "00 00 00 XX" XX being the amount in hex. Only change those last two digits or it will just remove the block. FF is the highest, meaning you can have 255 of a single block in your hand xD

[/LIST]'

Same can be done for health, just remember that there are 10 hearts, each can be split in half. Meaning you have to initially scan for 20.

Hope this helps.

The following 15 users say thank you to ozzy21 for this useful post:

anxify, CenzMoDx, Creepzoid 0___0, Flappy Bird, popcornmods, ItsAndyOG1, jp187187, kameron101, Kieron, Renton, Terrorize 420, TheNewZeOn, trunk208, WhyAName, xAceHDx
07-07-2019, 02:10 AM #65
My netcheat keep on crashing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo