01-02-2014, 02:02 AM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So what happened was my rank and everything I had is now lost...I am currently now level 1 back to where I started as if someone deranked me. Dice better fix my fucking shit cuz this is game breaking.

EDIT ( Solution ): Go to server browser and join a randon match to go back to your original rank. Then back out and hit quick match, after that you should be good 2 go.
Last edited by AFG ; 01-03-2014 at 05:20 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to AFG for this useful post:

sauib786, xKtF

The following user groaned AFG for this awful post:

LightModz
01-06-2014, 10:26 AM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pure View Post
So what happened was my rank and everything I had is now lost...I am currently now level 1 back to where I started as if someone deranked me. Dice better fix my fucking shit cuz this is game breaking.

EDIT ( Solution ): Go to server browser and join a randon match to go back to your original rank. Then back out and hit quick match, after that you should be good 2 go.

had this yesterday it wasnt actually showing anyones rank some people were still playing lol i just quit the game and restarted it and it was fine :L did think ffs whats going on here then.

so that just made me think it didnt download my settings/progress when it connected to the servers so re-establishing it resolved it.
01-08-2014, 01:03 AM #21
thanks bro you just saved my life.. i was about to flip shit..... the probs with bf4 are getting alittle out of hand, every other day its something new......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo