01-05-2014, 08:31 PM #1
jp187187
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Have offered to do this as a project if I can get a little help but I need help... what I would like to do is this

(Needs to be on cfw with ability to find and edit a offset to help I am using TARGET/netcheat to edit)

#1 I need someone to make a save game and build a chest with a item of choice with ten of that item in it!!!!

#2 must be able to get me the offset of that item on there side but they don't need to change it I just want there offset (well they should make sure that the offset works for them)

#3 save it and send it to me on Skype

#4 I will add the offset in my tool and then I will see if it edits that item..

( If this works we can find a great seed and build a storage with a ton of chest and Items in it. Then save and pass it out with
this rtm tool in it and as long as we don't move the first item that address will never change )
This is just a idea and I would like to try it to see if it works leave a comment if you would like to try and also if we do get it to work will need to get the best seed to do so in this will be a CCAPI tool so keep that in mind I will try to do it with TMAPI after this is a start...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo