01-11-2014, 09:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all, in your opinion is it worth the money? I had premium on bf3 but was pretty let down by the lack of extra features, is there more on bf4? Etc etc

Sent from my iPad using NGU
01-11-2014, 09:40 PM #2
Originally posted by sawyer1020 View Post
Title says it all, in your opinion is it worth the money? I had premium on bf3 but was pretty let down by the lack of extra features, is there more on bf4? Etc etc

I would say yes because when more people get the game you'll have I guess some sort of instant access to server queues and other sorta
01-11-2014, 10:05 PM #3
Jango
I love my kitteh
For a broken game? I would say no...
01-11-2014, 10:07 PM #4
Originally posted by Jango View Post
For a broken game? I would say no...

I've not had any problems at all tbh.. I've played maybe 20 hours and never come across anything bad apart from some dodgy textures here and there which I expect when playing on the PS3 aha
01-11-2014, 11:00 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Title says it all, in your opinion is it worth the money? I had premium on bf3 but was pretty let down by the lack of extra features, is there more on bf4? Etc etc

You get the same as with BF3, just with some new skins or camos.
Right now the game is bugged some premium items won't unlock like the knife.
01-11-2014, 11:39 PM #6
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite

id say yes as ive bought it myself and yes theres alot of bugs at the moment but theyll soon be fixed the new maps are arwesome plus you get the beast dlc weapon mp7 which in my opinion is over powered compared to most of the guns
01-12-2014, 04:29 AM #7
Ozy
Hurah!
imo yes works out in the long run if you want the maps alongside with all the double xp, battle packs & other stuff like camos, knifes guns etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo