Post: Problems with converting ps3 saves to pc and vice versa
01-14-2014, 10:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right, so when I convert my ps3 save to pc and try to load it up i get an error message saying that this save file cannot be loaded becuase it is outdated. its version is 0 and the current version is 9. now i've checked both my ps3 and my pc games version and both are 1.09. also i get the same exact message when i try to convert a pc save and convert it to ps3 and load it up. can anyone help me resolve this issue? anything im doing wrong?
01-14-2014, 11:30 PM #2
Originally posted by Unveiling View Post
Right, so when I convert my ps3 save to pc and try to load it up i get an error message saying that this save file cannot be loaded becuase it is outdated. its version is 0 and the current version is 9. now i've checked both my ps3 and my pc games version and both are 1.09. also i get the same exact message when i try to convert a pc save and convert it to ps3 and load it up. can anyone help me resolve this issue? anything im doing wrong?

Do you have the same DLC for both PC and PS3?
01-25-2014, 09:40 PM #3
im pretty sure there is a way to hex edit the version so technically you could just delete the update on ps3 change the version of the pc save to 1.00 and then transfer to ps3 and update..that should work right? Idk look at DT's tutorial i think thats your best bet You must login or register to view this content. Also sorry if this was all useless info lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo