01-15-2014, 03:40 AM #1
kotringal
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all bf4 players out there!

i cant understand why people need to boost in bf4....its dont hard to level up fast by regular playing in bf4....u have so many xp boost packs

i remember on battlefield bad company2 there it takes so much time to get lvl 50, and there was no double xp weekends, boost packs....and when u was lvl 50 u was an god for other players!!!

this boost shit starts with bf3....i dont have problems when people do boosting there levels, but i cant understand the reason, when u met people who has bossted therer rank 100+ lvl, they play like little kids and noobs because they have no experience on the battlefield Smile

This should not be a hater thread....so lets see us on the BATTLEFIELD

btw im lvl 100 in bf4, have saved around 80xp packs
01-22-2014, 03:21 AM #11
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
I guess they just want to be done and over with the fact that they have to unlock everything? :\. Idk if that's really fair... but I mean as long as they don't do it in lobbies that have random people I think it's okay personally..
01-22-2014, 12:11 PM #12
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
You should go booster busting. It's fun and hilarious.
01-22-2014, 07:37 PM #13
They think the guns you unlock later in the classes will make them better but truth is you can use almost any gun and do good as long as your a good player. If you suck at the game boosting won't help.
01-22-2014, 09:37 PM #14
They do it because they're bad at the game. They can only use the AK54 or AKU-12, so when it comes to unlocking other things they struggle and have to cheat.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo