01-15-2014, 03:40 AM #1
kotringal
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all bf4 players out there!

i cant understand why people need to boost in bf4....its dont hard to level up fast by regular playing in bf4....u have so many xp boost packs

i remember on battlefield bad company2 there it takes so much time to get lvl 50, and there was no double xp weekends, boost packs....and when u was lvl 50 u was an god for other players!!!

this boost shit starts with bf3....i dont have problems when people do boosting there levels, but i cant understand the reason, when u met people who has bossted therer rank 100+ lvl, they play like little kids and noobs because they have no experience on the battlefield Smile

This should not be a hater thread....so lets see us on the BATTLEFIELD

btw im lvl 100 in bf4, have saved around 80xp packs
01-15-2014, 04:20 AM #2
zander22
Can’t trickshot me!
I haven't seen too many on bf4, but when bf3 was very popular I saw a ton of people boosting. It's not that difficult to level up but people see a high number like 100 and then they try to speed their way through to impress people. When your level 110 and you don't go positive or even near positive consistently and your at the bottom of the leaderboards your look stupid.

I'm not trying to be mean but you dont speak English do you?
01-15-2014, 04:27 AM #3
kotringal
Little One
Originally posted by zander22 View Post
I haven't seen too many on bf4, but when bf3 was very popular I saw a ton of people boosting. It's not that difficult to level up but people see a high number like 100 and then they try to speed their way through to impress people. When your level 110 and you don't go positive or even near positive consistently and your at the bottom of the leaderboards your look stupid.

I'm not trying to be mean but you dont speak English do you?

Yeah what u say is right,...

and yes, sorry for bad english im german

The following user thanked kotringal for this useful post:

zander22
01-15-2014, 04:32 AM #4
zander22
Can’t trickshot me!
I wish there was a simple report button. But even if there where one they would still do it and dice can't even fix the problems they have now let alone take care of boosters.

The following user thanked zander22 for this useful post:

kotringal
01-15-2014, 04:37 AM #5
kotringal
Little One
Originally posted by zander22 View Post
I wish there was a simple report button. But even if there where one they would still do it and dice can't even fix the problems they have now let alone take care of boosters.

Lol, no report button!!! I prefer to fuck them on the battlefield knife them 3times a round, blow them up with c4 instead of guns,....and a little bit tea bagging,....thats why i have no problems with boosters,.... Smile
01-16-2014, 12:24 AM #6
I think they boost so they can level up?

(Just kidding) it can be annoying though
01-16-2014, 01:19 AM #7
Jango
I love my kitteh
why does wes needs to complains abouts stupid shits.
01-16-2014, 04:18 AM #8
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Jango View Post
why does wes needs to complains abouts stupid shits.

lol man :d
01-21-2014, 01:17 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Only thing I would boost would be pistols. Unlock system is why people boost don't blame them.
01-22-2014, 02:59 AM #10
In Battlefield its different for me, i like to actually rank up and unlock stuff on my own it makes the game long laster and more interesting.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo