01-19-2014, 01:21 AM #1
XxEriCxX
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Everyone my names Eric, Been with NGU for about 3 Years and a half, and im here to know if anyone got connections with high end gaming competitors that i can play with, im not here to brag, i just play for fun. Dont get me wrong , there are times when i can go hard and play my best and end up destroying the opposing team. I want to know if theres anyone that can help me get sponsored or something , im a very good Player in BF4 i know i have the skills of entering any competition, i never had a chance to get a video capture card, or take time into making a video, but i can promise you i have really good gameplay, if anyone wants to play just add me Ω NYC_KID36 Ω
Last edited by XxEriCxX ; 01-19-2014 at 02:58 AM.
01-19-2014, 06:06 PM #2
"Very Average" you should put as the title. Doing good in public games is easy, playing in a scrim is different. Find it funny how a pub warrior thinks he can jump in blindly and play competitive.
Last edited by Tyler1995 ; 01-19-2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Typo
01-19-2014, 10:11 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Tyler1995 View Post
"Very Average" you should put as the title. Doing good in public games is easy, playing in a scrim is different. Find it funny how a pub warrior thinks he can jump in blindly and play competitive.

I find it funny people think this game would be good in a competitive setting at all.
01-20-2014, 01:00 PM #4
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I find it funny people think this game would be good in a competitive setting at all.

Battlefield 3 was, no reason Battlefield 4 can't. 5v5's will still be the competitive aspect of the game.
01-20-2014, 03:29 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Battlefield 3 was, no reason Battlefield 4 can't. 5v5's will still be the competitive aspect of the game.

Low server updates per second kills any ideas for this game working on e sports. Right now its 30 ticks per second and 10 to the server.
100 is the standard in most competitive designed titles at a fast pace.
01-20-2014, 06:49 PM #6
XxEriCxX
Do a barrel roll!

I Obviously know that, reason why im asking for a competitive match up, i can do public all day and theres no skill i see whatsoever compared to what i end in , if you play you should add me if you "prefer yourself" to being a "Average Player" in your words i guess.
01-20-2014, 09:20 PM #7
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Low server updates per second kills any ideas for this game working on e sports. Right now its 30 ticks per second and 10 to the server.
100 is the standard in most competitive designed titles at a fast pace.

Everything you stated was the same with Battlefield 3 and it was still competitive.
Maybe there wasn't any sponsored tournaments with big money prizes, but lot's of people still played competitive.
01-20-2014, 10:21 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Everything you stated was the same with Battlefield 3 and it was still competitive.
Maybe there wasn't any sponsored tournaments with big money prizes, but lot's of people still played competitive.

:p
Still not designed from the ground up to be, like how COD e sports works right now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo