Post: Battlefield 4 - Naval Strike DLC, Dragon's Teeth DLC & Final Stand DLC Info
01-21-2014, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a little information about the upcoming DLC for BF4. Not much, once i find out more i will let you know! If you know this information already, don't hate, understand some people might not have any knowledge so far about this! Thanks

The following user thanked The Big E for this useful post:

AFG
01-22-2014, 12:05 AM #2
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by The
Just a little information about the upcoming DLC for BF4. Not much, once i find out more i will let you know! If you know this information already, don't hate, understand some people might not have any knowledge so far about this! Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. Good info.
01-22-2014, 12:57 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
So we know the names of the DLC now very good Smile

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Tyler1995
01-22-2014, 01:11 AM #4
As I said, not much but it's something. if you didn't find the information worth your whole, no need to even post.
01-22-2014, 07:21 PM #5
haha niceeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-23-2014, 07:23 PM #6
You only told us the names, and you even had the names of the dlc in the title. Not like there was any additional information like you hinted at...
I even already knew the names.
01-23-2014, 10:35 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Tyler1995 View Post
You only told us the names, and you even had the names of the dlc in the title. Not like there was any additional information like you hinted at...
I even already knew the names.

I wonder if we're going to get a boat focused DLC or it water based maps with no boats.
01-24-2014, 05:11 AM #8
Originally posted by Pure View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Good info.

Thanks man! Some people don't realize that not everyone knows the information like them. Appreciate the positive feedback!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo