01-22-2014, 10:01 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sigh
¬_¬

I wish this would be patched along with both people killing each other at the same time

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

CEO
01-22-2014, 10:04 PM #2
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sigh
¬_¬

I wish this would be patched along with both people killing each other at the same time

I don't see what the problem is?
01-22-2014, 10:08 PM #3
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
I don't get it
01-22-2014, 10:43 PM #4
Habeeb
Little One
when i get killed by some1 it shows there health as 0 after taking few shots but yet they still dont die......
01-22-2014, 11:17 PM #5
justsoboss
Bounty hunter
happens to me every game
01-22-2014, 11:25 PM #6
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
This!! yes..So annoying shooting someone a lot just to see 0 health when they kill you. Both people killing each other I can understand seeing as there is realistic bullet travel.
01-23-2014, 12:06 AM #7
what if its on 0 because you needed like another half of a bullet? Smile haha.
01-23-2014, 12:13 AM #8
Ramblin
Do a barrel roll!
i got a whole clip of a AK12 on someone , He turns around , shots me with a ACE23 then the Killcam 0 Health :fyou:
01-23-2014, 01:47 AM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Mr.Positive View Post
I don't see what the problem is?

0 Health bug is due to a rounding error, meaning the player you got to 0% should be dead. Or should have higher health than is being displayed.
Rather annoying to die too, as you feel cheated.
A couple rounding bugs when it comes to damage, one who ruins shotguns pretty badly not sure if that due to design.

Two players dying at the same time is a something that should never happen if anybody thinks it realism at play you're incorrect.
01-23-2014, 03:00 AM #10
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
0 Health bug is due to a rounding error, meaning the player you got to 0% should be dead. Or should have higher health than is being displayed.
Rather annoying to die too, as you feel cheated.
A couple rounding bugs when it comes to damage, one who ruins shotguns pretty badly not sure if that due to design.

Two players dying at the same time is a something that should never happen if anybody thinks it realism at play you're incorrect.

It is quite realistic actually. Maybe not as much as it does, but it is realistic. In real life when you are holding down on the trigger your gun keeps shooting. If you get shot (and die) your body doesn't just let up on the trigger immediately. Your muscles can keep hold on the trigger and keep shooting for half a second (or more) and that could kill the enemy.

I would like to say that I don't play this game, but just pointing out that it is possible in real life.

The following user thanked Jango for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo