01-24-2014, 04:02 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been messing around with load outs finding the best ones for certain things.
Recently turned my focus to FACs or Boats.

First, I started off with 25mm it okay pretty. Does a bit of damage good against a range of things.
30mm is the same story, recently start to mess around with the Burst cannon.. and it clicked with me.

Next up was TOW missiles or passive radar or laser guided or ZUNI rockets or TV.
TOW missiles hit hard but it you miss you wasted it.
Passive radar very good agasint air targets everything else not so much.
Laser guided requires you to keep a lock pretty decent.
ZUNI rockets are great on boats not so much.
TV <3

One of my favorite setups is the following

Burst cannon
TV missile

You're looking at this and thinking, why that?
Burst cannon is very good at air targets, very good at ground hits stuff pretty hard. Does come with some downsides for starts you miss you're dead have to hit stuff or it won't do damage. Also slow reload times
TV missile oh boy this thing hits like a truck and one of the highest DPS in the game.

You don't need to stay aiming, just hit exit and fire again two TVs on the same target. Double the damage!
Can take down TVs if you have a good enough aim.
Active protection does not block TVs does block the burst cannon.

Avoidance with this setup makes it one of the best in the game, does require some skill/patience to pull off.
01-25-2014, 09:21 PM #2
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Been messing around with load outs finding the best ones for certain things.
Recently turned my focus to FACs or Boats.

First, I started off with 25mm it okay pretty. Does a bit of damage good against a range of things.
30mm is the same story, recently start to mess around with the Burst cannon.. and it clicked with me.

Next up was TOW missiles or passive radar or laser guided or ZUNI rockets or TV.
TOW missiles hit hard but it you miss you wasted it.
Passive radar very good agasint air targets everything else not so much.
Laser guided requires you to keep a lock pretty decent.
ZUNI rockets are great on boats not so much.
TV <3

One of my favorite setups is the following

Burst cannon
TV missile

You're looking at this and thinking, why that?
Burst cannon is very good at air targets, very good at ground hits stuff pretty hard. Does come with some downsides for starts you miss you're dead have to hit stuff or it won't do damage. Also slow reload times
TV missile oh boy this thing hits like a truck and one of the highest DPS in the game.

You don't need to stay aiming, just hit exit and fire again two TVs on the same target. Double the damage!
Can take down TVs if you have a good enough aim.
Active protection does not block TVs does block the burst cannon.

Avoidance with this setup makes it one of the best in the game, does require some skill/patience to pull off.
The only downside of tv missiles is the aiming. Everytime I launch tv missiles and try to find a target it's just so fast and ther's a 2 second delay when you control it. Anyways I'm not too much into the naval warfare, I'm more of a Attack Helicopter expert. :p
01-26-2014, 03:54 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Pure View Post
The only downside of tv missiles is the aiming. Everytime I launch tv missiles and try to find a target it's just so fast and ther's a 2 second delay when you control it. Anyways I'm not too much into the naval warfare, I'm more of a Attack Helicopter expert. :p

Pretty much screwed if you do with this setup.
Still learning the attack copter just can't appear to find the sweet spot they appear to be rubbish.
01-26-2014, 01:35 PM #4
Gotta love the fast attack crafts. Anti-infantry, anti-air, anti-everything, literally. And I can vouch for the burst cannon paired with the TV missile. Nothing beats decimating the entire map of Paracel Storm.

Oh boy, the TV is just god tier. You can take out the enemy AA, other FACs, and the air. It's always lovely to see someone QQ in the chat especially when you nail their scout heli that's fully loaded lol.

Honestly though, I feel like naval warfare is going to be nerfed. People are constantly complaining about it on the Battlelog forums, of course nowhere near as much as the mobile AA, but still it's a high possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
01-26-2014, 06:01 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by barebackchamp View Post
Gotta love the fast attack crafts. Anti-infantry, anti-air, anti-everything, literally. And I can vouch for the burst cannon paired with the TV missile. Nothing beats decimating the entire map of Paracel Storm.

Oh boy, the TV is just god tier. You can take out the enemy AA, other FACs, and the air. It's always lovely to see someone QQ in the chat especially when you nail their scout heli that's fully loaded lol.

Honestly though, I feel like naval warfare is going to be nerfed. People are constantly complaining about it on the Battlelog forums, of course nowhere near as much as the mobile AA, but still it's a high possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

Battlelog forums give me depression.
If you over reach you die in the boats you can still take out a boat if you work together how it should be.
Feel sorry for attack helis they have been nerfed so hard, tanks are okay but still been nerfed.

Only thing I don't like is the long reload but given how deadly burst is I know why.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo