THREAD: Splinter Cell Blacklist Ranges
  1. 03-06-2014, 09:40 PM
    Chrise_deluxe's Avatar
    Chrise_deluxe
    Pokemon Trainer
    Chrise_deluxe's Avatar
    Chrise_deluxe
    Pokemon Trainer
    97
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Ranges:

    00010000 - 02720000
    10000000 - 100B0000
    20000000 - 20040000
    30000000 - 40000000
    42000000 - 43F00000
    50000000 - 50400000
    60000000 - 60010000
    60100000 - 60110000
    60200000 - 60210000
    60300000 - 60310000
    C0000000 - CF900000
    D0010000 - D0020000
    D0030000 - D0060000
    D0070000 - D00C0000
    D00D0000 - D0120000
    D0130000 - D01F0000
    D0200000 - D0280000
    D0290000 - D02B0000

    Money Offset:
    0x3A6D8C08


    Debug EBOOT:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Netcheat Range File:
    You must login or register to view this content.


    p.s:
    i used ps3ita 4.50 dex cfw. With Rebug cfw the game would maybe freeze if you use my EBOOT.
    Last edited by Chrise_deluxe ; 03-06-2014 at 10:16 PM. Reason: added Links

  2. 10-11-2014, 09:29 AM
    suspect0's Avatar
    suspect0
    Can’t trickshot me!
    suspect0's Avatar
    suspect0
    Can’t trickshot me!
    370
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    Aug 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Do you find god mod & unlimited ammo?
  3. 10-11-2014, 09:38 AM
    suspect0's Avatar
    suspect0
    Can’t trickshot me!
    suspect0's Avatar
    suspect0
    Can’t trickshot me!
    370
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    Aug 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by deluxe View Post
    Ranges:

    00010000 - 02720000
    10000000 - 100B0000
    20000000 - 20040000
    30000000 - 40000000
    42000000 - 43F00000
    50000000 - 50400000
    60000000 - 60010000
    60100000 - 60110000
    60200000 - 60210000
    60300000 - 60310000
    C0000000 - CF900000
    D0010000 - D0020000
    D0030000 - D0060000
    D0070000 - D00C0000
    D00D0000 - D0120000
    D0130000 - D01F0000
    D0200000 - D0280000
    D0290000 - D02B0000

    Money Offset:
    0x3A6D8C08


    Debug EBOOT:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Netcheat Range File:
    You must login or register to view this content.


    p.s:
    i used ps3ita 4.50 dex cfw. With Rebug cfw the game would maybe freeze if you use my EBOOT.


    And the money offset not working
  4. 10-12-2014, 08:35 PM
    Chrise_deluxe's Avatar
    Chrise_deluxe
    Pokemon Trainer
    Chrise_deluxe's Avatar
    Chrise_deluxe
    Pokemon Trainer
    97
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by suspect0 View Post
    And the money offset not working


    Yeah i know i just posted it as an example just use the range and search the offsets because they are changing every time you leave the game
  5. 10-17-2014, 10:02 AM
    suspect0's Avatar
    suspect0
    Can’t trickshot me!
    suspect0's Avatar
    suspect0
    Can’t trickshot me!
    370
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    Aug 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by deluxe View Post
    Yeah i know i just posted it as an example just use the range and search the offsets because they are changing every time you leave the game


    Thanks mate but what the ranges i can use ? Its alot or i can simply put 8 zerose at the start and 8 F's at the end ?
  6. 10-18-2014, 03:40 PM
    Chrise_deluxe's Avatar
    Chrise_deluxe
    Pokemon Trainer
    Chrise_deluxe's Avatar
    Chrise_deluxe
    Pokemon Trainer
    97
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Yeah just put 00000000 at the start and D02B0000 at the end
  7. 10-28-2014, 06:51 AM
    1,116
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by deluxe View Post
    Yeah just put 00000000 at the start and D02B0000 at the end


    hey chris..watsup..long time..r u updating the uc3 tool to 4.2 or have u stopped developing ?
  8. 10-28-2014, 12:27 PM
    Chrise_deluxe's Avatar
    Chrise_deluxe
    Pokemon Trainer
    Chrise_deluxe's Avatar
    Chrise_deluxe
    Pokemon Trainer
    97
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by qamartheone View Post
    hey chris..watsup..long time..r u updating the uc3 tool to 4.2 or have u stopped developing ?


    No but my broken so i need to fix it also i had not much time but now im working again pn my tool Smile
  9. 01-23-2016, 08:12 AM
    grifzxp's Avatar
    grifzxp
    Haxor!
    grifzxp's Avatar
    grifzxp
    Haxor!
    28
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    any offset for share?
  10. 02-05-2016, 09:05 AM
    Akhil-_'s Avatar
    Akhil-_
    Pokemon Trainer
    Akhil-_'s Avatar
    Akhil-_
    Pokemon Trainer
    96
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    Mar 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    I have all offsets from splintercell.. God mode, infinite ammo