03-31-2014, 12:07 PM #1
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU
I'm Looking to squad with some one on BF4 as I've been playing mostly solo for the past 50 Levels and it would be nice to get some work done as a squad for once.

PSN: RagingNot Happy or SadRaptor
Time Zone: GMT +1 (UK)
Console: PS4
Premium: Yes (but not bothered if you don't have)
Mic: Yes
Preferred game type: Anything other than Defuse and Carrier Assault
Battlelog: You must login or register to view this content.
Play style: Aggressive Recon, Support, Assault (Anything goes really I'm a very versatile player)
How Active: Varies drastically, I could be on for 8 hours straight one day then be on for only 2 the next day I don't really have a schedule I just come on when I have time or feel like killing some folk.

Even if you don't have a PS4 yet but are planning on getting one soon feel free to add me its always good to have some friends for the future.
04-01-2014, 06:46 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Raptor View Post
Hello NGU
I'm Looking to squad with some one on BF4 as I've been playing mostly solo for the past 50 Levels and it would be nice to get some work done as a squad for once.

Play style: Aggressive Recon, Support, Assault (Anything goes really I'm a very versatile player)
How Active: Varies drastically, I could be on for 8 hours straight one day then be on for only 2 the next day I don't really have a schedule I just come on when I have time or feel like killing some folk.

Even if you don't have a PS4 yet but are planning on getting one soon feel free to add me its always good to have some friends for the future.

Feel free to add me on psn i been playing battlefield lately and also looking for ppl to play with PSN: monkeydude-gt323
04-03-2014, 03:22 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Raptor View Post
Hello NGU

Tbh I don't care about your stats as long as you squad up and enjoy it.

Feel free to send me a friend request and let's party up. Just put ngu bf4 in the request so I know to add you.
04-03-2014, 04:17 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Feel free to add me on psn i been playing battlefield lately and also looking for ppl to play with PSN: monkeydude-gt323

Yeah jump on soon mate, get sweaty with us lot again.

Add up xDayle-- my cousin and my mates DontGetMadGetGD, Ruined92 who you was playing with the other day were always on.
04-03-2014, 05:49 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by xLew
Yeah jump on soon mate, get sweaty with us lot again.

Add up xDayle-- my cousin and my mates DontGetMadGetGD, Ruined92 who you was playing with the other day were always on.

Alright mate thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo