07-19-2014, 08:20 PM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my Garage, Ill post various set ups here as Demo cars for My Real World Style Tuning. These cars are all tuned for zero assist and using the tuning techniques I go over in my various threads on tuning. I will put up examples of my tuning tools at work, and I plan to post videos showing how I use my tuning tools to demonstrate what they can do for tuners.

Unlike many if not most tuning garages for Gran Turismo, these cars are NOT tuned to be the absolute fastest cars possible, my cars are tuned to feel as real as possible within the limitations of GT6 and a Console Game. They are tuned with no assist and using real world tuning principles and practices. Cars built with ABS-1 to go as fast as possible throw real world tuning out the window in favor of glitch/exploit tuning, anything to go faster. While ABS can be used to simply make driving a bit easier, it can also be used to run unrealistic settings in unrealistic ways. Those are Alien Space Ships with Alien Drivers, my cars emphasize on the Simulation aspect while Alien Cars go for Arcade all the way while "saying" SiM.

Please do not post set ups in here, although you can post request for cars you would like me to tune.

Online Racing Set Ups Section

You must login or register to view this content.

Super Street Set Ups Section

Coming soon, organizing

Racing Set Ups Section

Coming soon, organizing

Stock Cars with a Great Drive Section

In this section I will highlight cars in GT6 that need no tuning at all. Cars that drive so great out the box its almost a shame to touch anything, and the real world character is captured in the game remarkably. These are not cars that just handle good stock. These are cars that behave as the real cars do and so driving them can give a great experience to the user.

Classics

Toyota 2000GT (NO ABS)
Plymouth XNR (NO ABS)

Car List Coming soon, organizing

NOTICE
Please do not post set ups in here, although you can post request for cars you would like me to tune. I would appreciate if people do not post set ups in here as this is my Garage for showcasing my set ups.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 02-28-2015 at 01:50 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Glittery Penis Skittle, hum_h2, iMoDzF4N4TiK-, Jounijkk, PinKPanther1020, Zambie
05-14-2015, 09:32 PM #155
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Golf GTI is in here and been posted for a few days. I keep getting called out to post a set up for one of those FiTT comps, well here it is. I didn't have time to do a 2nd old car but its all good Ill be taking the FiTT cars for some real testing online with tire wear turned on, and a few other interesting test that should open some eyes hopefully to what benefits real world tuning has over Glitch Tuning. Its not all about the 1 hot lap, although this cars been pushed consistently fast and I don't see any of the Glitch cars putting a hurting on her the way shes getting ready to put a hurting on them online.

Not one setting Glitch Tuned, every setting on the car going with Real World Tuning Techniques, lets see how much all the silly stupidity nets the Glitch Tuners.... Its unbelievable these guys running noses in the air and stiff front Roll Bars. Ugly and understeering, what a wonderful way to tune lol Ill show these cars are understeering PiGs using MoTeC when they rep them like tuning for oversteer lolol Im not sure they know what the fuck they are talking about because there set ups promote understeer lmfao... They tune like they are scarred of rotation lol

Well CSLARC is laying the foundation to bail on testing.

Originally posted by CSLARC
I might test yet, I'll have to see what time is available. I checked the math times up there, and I saved 4 hours already by having built, driven, and at least moderately tuned all the cars already.

While I know the post would appear as tho they are getting ready to test, to me I see the opening of a back door. I see the post coming soon to bail, something like oh after all they didn't have the available time or something. Not really in need of CSLARC to do testing, but CSLARC is quick and would bring out the most in the GTP cars, this while being unable to get the most out of my car lmfao, Id still like the GTP cars pushed as fast as possible by a GTP driver, especially considering how fast my GTI has been pushed. With all the Glitch Tuning used on the GTP cars it should give them a serious advantage over my car using no glitch tuning at all... Im still waiting on tester times to come in. then some trips online with tire wear will be done... GTP says their cars are good for racing and that real world tuning doesn't have any advantages in long races with tire wear, well lets see if that's true.....

I plan on building a car for every tune for the GTI. I will have all the cars paint and wheels identical, and switch them around in the garage until I dont know what car has what set up. Then I will take them to the paint shop and paint them a different color and never going to the settings tab until after all testing is done. When done I will see what color car had what set up and how well they performed in a blind unbiassed test...

I will also touch on Track Temps
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 05-17-2015 at 07:39 AM.
05-17-2015, 09:25 AM #156
Jounijkk
Do a barrel roll!
Where are the results of this fitt competition?

I'm curios to see what kind of verdicts Your Golf and Odefinns Honda is getting from the jury and "professionals ". I find those both cars very good and it's interesting to see possible comments of the behaviour of those cars.

Jounijkk
05-17-2015, 01:53 PM #157
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Jounijkk View Post
Where are the results of this fitt competition?

I'm curios to see what kind of verdicts Your Golf and Odefinns Honda is getting from the jury and "professionals ". I find those both cars very good and it's interesting to see possible comments of the behaviour of those cars.

Jounijkk

Hear on GTP You must login or register to view this content.

However I don't actually expect them to drive my car or if so push it hard. Im waiting on some testers results mainly CSLARC, he is probably the quickest in that bunch. I dont want them to know Im coming for them until they start to get results in to keep my presence from tainting those results as we got to take their "word" for it, unlike myself who likes to showcase what Ive done in videos etc. I don't buy all the garbage they sell, and funny enough when my gut says "fuck that Dude is lying" usually when I push them on it it turns out they were "mistaken" or some other bullshit. Or like JohnnyPenso he just ignores it runs off and comes back a few days later pretending it never happened lol..

For me the results of the GTP testing is just results I want on the board, my testing will bring these car to some real testing and see what those cars are really worth. Its true tho that most likely they know Im coming but on the odd chance they don't lets leave JohnnyPenso be the Paul Revere lolol

It would be epic to see what my car can do on the Green Hell with Tire Wear and Fuel Consumption vs those Glitch cars but unfortunately that track is a bit too long for me to run them fairly, so Ill be thinking of a different tracks Obviously Ill do some testing at Monaco, but Ill go to other places too.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 05-17-2015 at 01:57 PM.
05-17-2015, 10:14 PM #158
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Finally Feeling better (Did you check out the C7 I think OdeFinn might have posted?) I was back in the GT6 seat, I had an hour of time, spent it on just getting some laps in. Ill make some time for tuning this week if I can, been real busy and sick in the middle of it.

I hope OdeFinn was able to fill in a C7 others have been liking his work I hope you do too. Ive really been a bit lost all week.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Zambie
05-20-2015, 09:38 AM #159
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Finally Feeling better (Did you check out the C7 I think OdeFinn might have posted?) I was back in the GT6 seat, I had an hour of time, spent it on just getting some laps in. Ill make some time for tuning this week if I can, been real busy and sick in the middle of it.

I hope OdeFinn was able to fill in a C7 others have been liking his work I hope you do too. Ive really been a bit lost all week.

i appreciate you putting any time into this even with your busy schedule, Thanks
06-11-2015, 05:16 AM #160
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
06-11-2015, 03:47 PM #161
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo