Post: Plants VS Zombies RTM Tool Money ingame [DONT STICK]
08-25-2014, 04:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this tool work for money ingame but it doesnt stick i upload this for anyone can help for a possible way to stick

download : You must login or register to view this content.
scan : You must login or register to view this content.
08-25-2014, 07:20 PM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Picture of Tool

You must login or register to view this content.

Don't understand the name of the tool though.
08-25-2014, 09:31 PM #3
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
Picture of Tool

You must login or register to view this content.

Don't understand the name of the tool though.

i make this tool to a friend , sorryy
08-26-2014, 09:48 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
This game uses the same engine as battlefield and the stats or whatever is all server side meaning making a stat editor for any Frostbite (game engine) game will not work so if i was a mod i would close this post. Sorry it just can't be done if you don't take my word for it go talk to PC modder who mods Frostbite games :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

xROccOx
08-26-2014, 10:26 PM #5
uncharted lover
Do a barrel roll!
Pls are you have any Eboot or pkg cheat ? or rtm cheat with God mod and inf ammo ?
08-27-2014, 11:09 PM #6
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
This game uses the same engine as battlefield and the stats or whatever is all server side meaning making a stat editor for any Frostbite (game engine) game will not work so if i was a mod i would close this post. Sorry it just can't be done if you don't take my word for it go talk to PC modder who mods Frostbite games :p

I've seen quite a few mods for this game on the pc. How come the "mods" do work on that game, but not for the ps3?
08-28-2014, 10:45 AM #7
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
If the tool doesn't work, why post? Drack

The following user thanked Thirst for this useful post:

John
08-29-2014, 11:26 AM #8
Originally posted by Ejaculate View Post
If the tool doesn't work, why post? Drack

just read
this tool work for money ingame but it doesnt stick i upload this for anyone can help for a possible way to stick
08-29-2014, 12:23 PM #9
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xROccOx View Post
just read
this tool work for money ingame but it doesnt stick i upload this for anyone can help for a possible way to stick

I read it correctly, if it doesn't stick it's no help. The offsets are dynamic...the one you found was a visual static one it's no use.
04-27-2015, 12:40 PM #10
gracias

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo