08-31-2014, 12:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup guys,

I wanted to let you guys know that GT6 saves are successfully decrpyted.
Want proof?

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to dr1ft3r this is his save data, and was the only user to send me a save. The other thread I posted was just arguing and other stuff and should be ashamed of yourself. You could of made everthing a bit easier.

I would like to thank a good friend of mine aswell.

Expect something in the future Winky Winky
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-02-2014 at 07:40 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

alexnipi, AlienPrime, Blah12543, Breww, BRIZZEL, Chuck_mac, cjdb5, Costas1, csgui, cuda0582, dr1ft3r, e_dub64, elgolumm, Elston87, FarSideX, Fizzy Joon, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp, jordanhumphries, KINGMANI, land161, Marco_Legend, Misslehead, Norway-_-1999, pink1, PinKPanther1020, predator13, SHAkA, smuttysy, SnakeBitteni, Sofly00, Jon Snow, t3h, Tetsu_X, therifboy, Thirst, Tycoon, yussuaif

The following 2 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

Obris, ohTrashy
09-29-2014, 04:12 PM #173
I still remember the time where hybriding/game modding was accessible to hacked consoles. (PS1/PS2)

No one was begging for a save or for hack tools at that time...

The following user thanked PinKPanther1020 for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food
09-29-2014, 11:55 PM #174
t3h
Haxor!
Originally posted by zibibz View Post
Let me tell you that 1)They don't want to make and Hibrid editor, 2)not even relase the decryption Codes for the saves, so don't expect that they will tell you something more about it. And I know, that is just stupid to think that CFW people will not mess the online and OFW will,"CFW are the good, OFW are the bad; They considering that OFW are all Stupid Kids that wanna make 23423543534hp cars...then just relase the decryption code without make hibrid editor,so everyone will work his own and if, having fun Offline too. What's the point of the community here?? By the way, everyone could JB his ps3, also a stupid Kid can have one and with the GT6 HE for CFW and all the info around mess online too(or worse, and maybe it happened already), and Also if PD will make a patch in the future for OFW, CFW can still mods modifing the game in real time with the GT6HE (what OFW can't do), so where is the problem? The truth is that, CFW people wanna have the "Exclusive" in game,imho that is unfair and discriminatory, and I wonder why this Thread exist, maybe the community and the forum had to be just for "CFW" at this point if wont bring benefits for everyone and collaborate all togethar to make things more fun for all.

Just want to say, could you do everyone a favor and use paragraphs, thanks.
Second, if they made a public release of whatever for OFW users to hybrid cars, someone, somewhere, would go and screw all of us over. It's been said many times over, and we all know that there are even some d-bag CFW users out there as well.
Last edited by t3h ; 09-29-2014 at 11:57 PM.
09-30-2014, 01:06 AM #175
Originally posted by zibibz View Post
Let me tell you that 1)They don't want to make and Hibrid editor, 2)not even relase the decryption Codes for the saves, so don't expect that they will tell you something more about it. And I know, that is just stupid to think that CFW people will not mess the online and OFW will,"CFW are the good, OFW are the bad; They considering that OFW are all Stupid Kids that wanna make 23423543534hp cars...then just relase the decryption code without make hibrid editor,so everyone will work his own and if, having fun Offline too. What's the point of the community here?? By the way, everyone could JB his ps3, also a stupid Kid can have one and with the GT6 HE for CFW and all the info around mess online too(or worse, and maybe it happened already), and Also if PD will make a patch in the future for OFW, CFW can still mods modifing the game in real time with the GT6HE (what OFW can't do), so where is the problem? The truth is that, CFW people wanna have the "Exclusive" in game,imho that is unfair and discriminatory, and I wonder why this Thread exist, maybe the community and the forum had to be just for "CFW" at this point if wont bring benefits for everyone and collaborate all togethar to make things more fun for all.

I think I just lost brain cells reading that.

The following 5 users say thank you to Moonlight Bae for this useful post:

Blah12543, energie93, herpycherp, naoki, t3h
09-30-2014, 09:21 AM #176
may be a moderator could close this, being given that nothing will be published publicly , so this post will have no interest .

The following user thanked Zeb06 for this useful post:

naoki
09-30-2014, 10:15 AM #177
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Zeb06 View Post
may be a moderator could close this, being given that nothing will be published publicly , so this post will have no interest .
You got that right, if there is nothing about the editor for the OFW users this thread should be put to bed.
09-30-2014, 01:12 PM #178
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Thread Closed Due To OP Request.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dan Dactyl for this useful post:

naoki, t3h, Zeb06

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo