09-13-2014, 07:33 AM #1
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Did anyone else see the Agent of the Nine yesterday whilst playing destiny?

If not he's a merchant the appears in the tower with exotic gear for purchase with the rare currency like Mote of Light and Strange Coins.

If you look on the Destiny mobile app at the map you'll see a blue triangle in the top left corner click that and you'll see when his store next updates meaning he should appear somewhere on the tower again for a limited time.

The following user thanked ResistTheStars for this useful post:

Sir Zee
09-13-2014, 07:44 PM #2
Yeah, I saw like an armor piece for each type of guardian. Also a fusion rifle (what I want) and an ecncrypted engram. All Exotic I believe so. I saw some fucker with 2 exotic items and it seemed as if he glitched. I haven't seen anyone with that much legendary loot and exotic loot he had. He was just level 25 barely. My friends on over 25 and not much better stuff than me.
09-13-2014, 07:53 PM #3
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
Yeah, I saw like an armor piece for each type of guardian. Also a fusion rifle (what I want) and an ecncrypted engram. All Exotic I believe so. I saw some fucker with 2 exotic items and it seemed as if he glitched. I haven't seen anyone with that much legendary loot and exotic loot he had. He was just level 25 barely. My friends on over 25 and not much better stuff than me.

Exotic armour doesn't seem to add as much light as legendary does. I have a friend with all legendary gear and another with an exotic helmet from loot crate and he's 1 level lower even though he also has all other armour is legendary. I think exotic armour is a kind of fashion statement rather than having a massive benefit.
09-14-2014, 02:03 AM #4
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
He only shows up friday at 9am to sunday 9am, and You can only have one Exotic weapon and one Exotic piece of armor at once.
09-15-2014, 05:17 AM #5
Originally posted by Gay View Post
He only shows up friday at 9am to sunday 9am, and You can only have one Exotic weapon and one Exotic piece of armor at once.

Yeah, my friend told me that today. I finally got a bounty journal thing for exotic weapon. I need to get "25 fragment" meaning lol...I need to complete 25 strikes to get that damn exotic weapon. Damn...been just playing for fun with friends so barely have 2 of 25

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo