10-07-2014, 07:34 PM #1
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is a tool we all have been waiting for! :wub:

Pictures

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

3/53 : Encryption

Credits
Franky
IDontLeech[/CENTER]
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 10-08-2014 at 09:24 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to IDontLeech for this useful post:

Hammy, bAdReQuEsT, boypalos, Cain532, carma66, Dan Dactyl, Riften, DEREKTROTTER, Criptus, devsnz, Dex4.21, evanodair, Gay For Satan, hibye3, ItsLollo1000, khan102, Kryptus, maykellove, Mythusala, nathanbeirne, rodrigovidal, Sir Zee, Sir_Vapes_A_lot, suky xiong, Sunshine//Adam, Tekkaman77, Terrorize 420, VMP, Winter, worrorfight, Worst, XxlYlOlLlOlxX, Zambie
10-12-2014, 05:46 PM #29
khan102
Vault dweller
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
Here is a tool we all have been waiting for! :wub:

Pictures

3/53 : Encryption

Credits
Franky
IDontLeech[/CENTER]

It says no game found when i attached it
10-12-2014, 06:06 PM #30
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by khan102 View Post
It says no game found when i attached it

You need a debug eboot if planning on using dex, or ccapi if wanting to use cex.
10-12-2014, 06:14 PM #31
khan102
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Franky
You need a debug eboot if planning on using dex, or ccapi if wanting to use cex.

Can i get one from u im on it and want to mod it plz
10-12-2014, 07:25 PM #32
khan102
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Franky

And no ccapi or tmapi dll in the folder
10-21-2014, 11:14 PM #33
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by y8rz3l56ye2n8q View Post
With a name like that I'd at least hope you'd try to be better about credit.

You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe somebody just gave them to you and you wouldn't really know where they came from, it's always possible it's no fault on your part. I haven't bothered looking for your other posts, maybe you have nothing but legitimate things, I wouldn't know. I don't see Medo mentioned since he found\created the codes, nor the site the codes came from, which is about the same site where a good chunk of codes come from that end up in RTM tools that pop up here without credits. You must login or register to view this content.
It gets old wandering to CMP, seeing new codes posted, wandering here and days or weeks later seeing the same identical stuff pop up in another RTM tool and no mention of source or credit. Then there's one RTM tool after another when not even 1 ever needs to be made. You could just make a plugin for Netcheat too, it could save you time and effort and people probably wouldn't need to check for viruses, ID stealers, and whatever other malicious stuff that randomly pops up from this site, but I wouldn't no for sure because I have no idea of how to program or how to even make a "Hello World" screen. I still don't know why a chunk of you don't just find your own codes for games and make RTM tools. I'm a moron, I know less than 0 about programming, and I find codes. I'd at least assume if you can make a tool you'd be better at finding them than I would be at it, but maybe it's just a bad assumption on my part.

One, you can't "create" the offsets. As the offsets are part of memory for the game. Anyone can find them easily. I don't have to mention whoever this Medo guy is cause he wasn't a part of finding the offsets or creating the tool, so there is no need. And the site the offsets came from? No, they didn't come from a site. You can't assume that, everyone was credited correctly for this tool. And I've never even heard of that site you listed, so hence I wouldn't get anything from there. Read my name, It's true. And there's no reason for me to create a netcheat plugin, It takes like 30 minutes MAX to make a tool that is CEX/DEX compatible and add a bunch of options. And people know I don't do CID stealers, virus's or anything. If I did, I would of been banned already. And actually, I do find my own offsets for games. Sometimes I have people willing to give me the offsets & bytes If needed that they found. (Mostly Franky, cause Franky is le' great.) Hence, why he is in credits.

Besides, this is the first Skyrim tool I've seen from my knowledge that works for update 1.9.32.08 (PC update, but It's also the update for consoles.)
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 10-21-2014 at 11:17 PM.

The following user thanked IDontLeech for this useful post:

Zambie
10-22-2014, 10:29 AM #34
So there wasn't a single code out there for nearly 3 years for Skyrim that came out 11-11-11, and a week after something is finally released you somehow made a tool with every single identical code and it's just coincidence?Kidding me

I know people don't create offsets, and often don't need to create a routine of their own for many codes because they can often just delete 1 line of code or create a value with li or lis. There is finding what others don't bother with, and writing large routines for codes which are individually unique. If you know how to program and make a tool, why not do something more useful with your skills? Netcheat can do what your tool does and more. There's a nice big section labeled "You must login or register to view this content.". You can join the crowd and fill in some requests. A lot of people on this site making RTM tools that are redundant could be doing that rather than taking up space. It would also be nice if people would just make plugins for NetCheat so everything can be rolled into 1 tool rather than many separate tools. Unless you are making RTM tools just for learning purposes of your own, it has new things nobody has released, or it's doing something special that can't be achieved any other way, they are as useful as having another shoe brand when there's already many that are identical beyond having "cooler shapes and colors". It's a little handy with a RTM tool allowing you to toggle things, but you could likely make a NetCheat plugin too. Nobody needs another brand of shoes to go through while shopping, all we need is 1 so we don't go through a ton of clones.

I just keep randomly seeing things from CMP end up here in another useless RTM tool. If you aren't lying and somebody gave you those "easy to find" codes, you could skip your middleman and just hop on the forums there. Nobody mentions the site or the person that made them. There's almost no way I'd believe for a second you found the exact same codes as another guy a week after they were posted when there's been nothing for nearly 3 years. You don't need to mention any kind of credits but it's still a little rude, and making something redundant is either you learning and gaining skills that will become useful later on or you attention seeking.

There's not any good reason for me to specifically single you out beyond me seeing your name and immediately rolling my eyes, but I come here and it seems like there's too many pointless RTM tools and nobody credits sources. Just take things, lie, and defend the lie. Does everybody here just want attention or something? Codes aren't hard to find at all if you're on dex and using the ProDG debugger, but it doesn't seem like there's many people using them to find codes, just people asking for codes or people taking other peoples' codes and making tools we don't need out of them.
10-22-2014, 02:05 PM #35
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by another user
Nobody needs another brand of shoes to go through while shopping, all we need is 1 so we don't go through a ton of clones.

I died.

You don't need to mention any kind of credits but it's still a little rude

So why go through all this trouble?

It would also be nice if people would just make plugins for NetCheat so everything can be rolled into 1 tool rather than many separate tools.

Maybe you realize or don't, either way, not a lot of people know about NetCheat, or if they do; they have no idea how to use it properly.
10-22-2014, 07:35 PM #36
Originally posted by Franky View Post
So why go through all this trouble?

It's mainly all in the name, and it gets old seeing things from CMP or games24.blog.fc2.com or other sites pop up here without a mention of the source. I'd rather skip the messenger if I knew where the source was. I don't look around here too much, but it looks like all kinds of people copy others and annoy each other for it. I see the name "IDontLeech", didn't find the codes on his own but doesn't mention where they came from, and made a RTM tool out of them. It's the name. It's like the times I see a new user pop up on some forums like PS3hax or somewhere and they have a name like "GrandMasta1337Hacka!" or something and they don't know how to do a thing that their name would suggest. They'll find something from another site, post it where they signed up with no mention of the source. Some claim it as their own work, and sometimes get annoyed when you point it out. It rarely gets to the "claim it as their own work and get annoyed when you point it out." state, people usually start pointing out where they found things when you ask, except in the rare attention seeker cases that flip out and explode on everyone that utters a word and gets banned.

If you did want to find a unique code for Skyrim though, movement speed and jump height values are likely somewhere near where health is. Someday I might eventually go to Skyrim to find them if nobody else tries. Even making a moon jump code usually isn't too hard, I've done a couple of those.
10-22-2014, 07:48 PM #37
Franky
Big Daddy
In some cases yeah, all depends on the game. Most games have it so everything is almost a few bytes away from each other.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo