Post: [Release] The Last Of Us Ultimate Tool (Updated To 1.11)
10-09-2014, 10:12 PM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone, this tool was initially released in elite section, after update 1.11 i decided to release it to the public so here it's.

Common Mods:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Ammo.
  • Infinite Items.
  • Infinite Oxygen.
  • Infinite Flamethrower.
  • 1 Hit Kill. (Thanks to draco_cool)
  • Smoke Off. (Thanks to draco_cool)
  • Set Money.

New Exclusive Mods:

• You must login or register to view this content. Infinite Listening Mode.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Infinite Loadout Points.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Unlock All.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Clan Number. (Max 999)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Items Amount On Every Game Start.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Days Played. (Max 83)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Boosters Amount.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Clients Infos. (Get And Set)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Equip DLC Weapons. (Scoped Only)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Rank. (Max 999)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Prestige. (Max 9)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Executions DLC.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added New DLC Weapons.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Freeze Fix.

All Prestiges Picture:

You must login or register to view this content.

ScreenShots:

Notes:

• Some Mods prefer to enable them before you go to fatcions like Items amount or maybe you'll get crash cause the code is being excuted.
  • If you tired of setting money manuall every game just check the little checkbox next to the Set button and you will always start with 999,999 money.
  • Infinite Flamethrower And Oxygen haven't been tested because i ported them from earlier updates as asked so thanks goes to their owners if it worked.
  • Loadout points will never decrease when you equip things but you have to leave it on if you wan't to use modded class.
  • Unlock all will open everything including hats and masks except the last mask, to obtain it you have to set days to 53 and population mor than 85+ then play one game and you will get it.
  • Clan number is not accurate if you wan't to exactly the same as you set it you should have 0 Hungry and 0 Sick i think.
  • Days Played in Game Max 54 = 12 Weeks and 7 Days.
  • Client Info not fully finished but i don't think it's important so i will fix it with the next update, while the kills and other data is not static i couldn't make it, but you can change names in game score board.
  • DLC weapons have all the scoped pack and i didn't inlcude earlier packs cause it have DLC unlocker already.

Known bug:

• Sometimes you will not be able to enter factions after maxing out your clan, your ps3 will freeze when connecting.

Fix:

• In main menu and after connecting/attaching, Go to "DLC Weapons & Freeze Fix" tab and check "Enable Fix" checkbox, enter multiplier then after bypassing facebook screen uncheck the Freeze Fix.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Mirror: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan:

• 2.50: You must login or register to view this content. (3 False Positive)
  • 2.60: You must login or register to view this content. (3 False Positive)

Added Rank And Prestige And improved the population number now you will get 999, Re-Download the tool.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Cyb3r ; 06-13-2015 at 08:29 AM.

The following 67 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

K3-, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, A Friend, Albus, AncientKurama, AutoModder, cali123, carma66, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, DanielSilva04, DarkCoderSc, Dav3s, djattic, Dog88Christian, dolby1, draco_cool, EG6, elchavo8, Ethan, ExtremeChaos, flynhigh09, forest_hunter, HaRD // HaCk, HeLLrIdEr1982, Callumeleyy, iHax | Sidradi, ImSpeedOG, iseka79, Welsh, KINGMANI, koekiemonstarr2, Lukkaz Souza, Maniac4k, Marco_Legend, MEGANO5, Mr. Revenge, Mui_G, nadeem360, Next To Nothing, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NICHIGAN, nullerdk, Ohneworte, omarboflot, rodrigovidal, Shokeyy, smashedya, Smoky420, Snoop, StoneTown, Sunnis, Terrorize 420, TheSaltCracka, TheUnknown21, Tustin, uome68, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, witchery, worrorfight, xxIOxx, yomen9
09-10-2015, 11:47 AM #317
eizey3
Gym leader
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Hello Everyone, this tool was initially released in elite section, after update 1.11 i decided to release it to the public so here it's.

Common Mods:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Ammo.
  • Infinite Items.
  • Infinite Oxygen.
  • Infinite Flamethrower.
  • 1 Hit Kill. (Thanks to draco_cool)
  • Smoke Off. (Thanks to draco_cool)
  • Set Money.

New Exclusive Mods:

• You must login or register to view this content. Infinite Listening Mode.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Infinite Loadout Points.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Unlock All.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Clan Number. (Max 999)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Items Amount On Every Game Start.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Days Played. (Max 83)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Boosters Amount.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Clients Infos. (Get And Set)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Equip DLC Weapons. (Scoped Only)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Rank. (Max 999)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Prestige. (Max 9)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Executions DLC.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added New DLC Weapons.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Freeze Fix.

All Prestiges Picture:

ScreenShots:

Notes:

• Some Mods prefer to enable them before you go to fatcions like Items amount or maybe you'll get crash cause the code is being excuted.
  • If you tired of setting money manuall every game just check the little checkbox next to the Set button and you will always start with 999,999 money.
  • Infinite Flamethrower And Oxygen haven't been tested because i ported them from earlier updates as asked so thanks goes to their owners if it worked.
  • Loadout points will never decrease when you equip things but you have to leave it on if you wan't to use modded class.
  • Unlock all will open everything including hats and masks except the last mask, to obtain it you have to set days to 53 and population mor than 85+ then play one game and you will get it.
  • Clan number is not accurate if you wan't to exactly the same as you set it you should have 0 Hungry and 0 Sick i think.
  • Days Played in Game Max 54 = 12 Weeks and 7 Days.
  • Client Info not fully finished but i don't think it's important so i will fix it with the next update, while the kills and other data is not static i couldn't make it, but you can change names in game score board.
  • DLC weapons have all the scoped pack and i didn't inlcude earlier packs cause it have DLC unlocker already.

Known bug:

• Sometimes you will not be able to enter factions after maxing out your clan, your ps3 will freeze when connecting.

Fix:

• In main menu and after connecting/attaching, Go to "DLC Weapons & Freeze Fix" tab and check "Enable Fix" checkbox, enter multiplier then after bypassing facebook screen uncheck the Freeze Fix.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Mirror: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan:

• 2.50: You must login or register to view this content. (3 False Positive)
  • 2.60: You must login or register to view this content. (3 False Positive)

Added Rank And Prestige And improved the population number now you will get 999, Re-Download the tool.

Enjoy.

Links Down Bro
09-10-2015, 02:04 PM #318
coldlm
Error… Cat invasion!
Links are down.
09-11-2015, 03:27 PM #319
lang1872
Do a barrel roll!
great stuff keep it up dude
09-12-2015, 01:12 AM #320
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by coldlm View Post
Links are down.

Originally posted by eizey3 View Post
Links Down Bro

As I've stated before, the links were removed on purpose by the owner himself as he got banned. He was banned because he owns another forum and since NGU doesn't like them he got banned. If you'd like his tool then go to his forum, I will not link it as I would get banned instantly. If you'd like it then pm me. He doesn't support this site and neither do they support him, all his work has been removed from this site. Please respect his work and don't be linking the tool here, it's not fair to him. Thank you!
09-14-2015, 08:16 PM #321
Really nice work.
09-27-2015, 07:03 PM #322
Seir
Do a barrel roll!
i believe the links are broke, could only be for me though idk
09-27-2015, 07:05 PM #323
Seir
Do a barrel roll!
nvm just realized hes banned lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.