10-25-2014, 04:34 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just wanted to show a few things i found for this game. I have not had much time to mod lately and just started looking for offsets on this game again. If you like and want me to release a tool i might do that but i want to add some more to it Smile

The following 31 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

1austin112, AmmarA1, animalovich, Beadsman20, bighomie21, Cyb3r, elroe13, FOXHOUND, Foxhoundz3, Hadrik, htown281, Indiana Mods, Welsh, JesseBropez, KranK, kristijan1001, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, ModaTron, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, nineConflicts, professorbil, raidjr, rocky11111, SadisticModz, Smoky420, TheUnknown21, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, yomen9

The following 3 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

DJ_KILLA1337, Glitchx0R, razor546PL
11-06-2014, 08:39 PM #128
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Eddie
Poor guy just went full retard. I suppose i should feel bad for you being a begger and all. But i don't cause you are the main reason this community is garbage. I hope you feel good talking a whole lot of shit out your mouth. But honestly non of it bothers or even fazes me cause i know what i can do and find. But what have you done/found/released? Oh thats right your the one who sits around begging and waiting for release instead of wanting to learn. You have no mods for this game so stop kidding yourself and trying to look like you know what you're talking about. You're a damn joke lol. Fuck showing off. Show us a video or clip or anything of these mods you have ya damn begger just stop lol. Anyways I'm done there is nothing else to say to someone like you. So back to your corner begger.

Hey Eddie, just ignore any rude comments because this is already a bad start off a new game with a -brand new- Modding community (destiny). you've done an excellent job on making tools, looking for things to add, and I've even seen your work on GTAV. pretty amazing if you ask me! Just have to use the element of realization; meaning you gotta look through their stand point. It's like waiting for a brand new video games release and the developers never give any response back to their fan base (cough, Square Enix :p) Though it's true, others need to look through a modder's stand point as well. That they have daily life to deal with other than a website

Same goes for Cyb3r. amazing work, effort, but got to look more into the element of realization Smile If the other party doesn't comply, simply be the bigger person, realize the other party doesn't deserve it, and say no more. and shazam, you're done

The following user thanked Kronoaxis for this useful post:

Cyb3r
11-06-2014, 08:50 PM #129
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kreativity View Post
Hey Eddie, just ignore any rude comments because this is already a bad start off a new game with a -brand new- Modding community (destiny). you've done an excellent job on making tools, looking for things to add, and I've even seen your work on GTAV. pretty amazing if you ask me! Just have to use the element of realization; meaning you gotta look through their stand point. It's like waiting for a brand new video games release and the developers never give any response back to their fan base (cough, Square Enix :p) Though it's true, others need to look through a modder's stand point as well. That they have daily life to deal with other than a website

Same goes for Cyb3r. amazing work, effort, but got to look more into the element of realization Smile If the other party doesn't comply, simply be the bigger person, realize the other party doesn't deserve it, and say no more. and shazam, you're done

Believe me i try to just ignore the hate but when people put words in your mouth and accuse you of crazy things it is hard not to correct them. I'll try to focus on the supporters more often :p

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Kronoaxis

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo