THREAD: [Uncharted 3] My private modded EBOOT for multiplayer ( stats, rank and more ) !
  1. 10-25-2014, 08:48 PM
    AmmarA1's Avatar
    AmmarA1
    I defeated!
    AmmarA1's Avatar
    AmmarA1
    I defeated!
    585
    Posts
    9,091
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello everyone : )


    You must login or register to view this content.


    While I'm the first guy who started to do Uncharted 3 hacks for online multiplayer
    and all people start doing stats hack as me, I start thinking to do something new and special
    That no one did it before on Uncharted 3 .

    So today I came to you all with my special modded Uncharted 3 EBOOT for Multiplayer & Co-op !



    This EBOOT got the following hacks :


    • Infinite kickback medals .
    • Max kickback medals after getting 1 medal .
    • Infinite Ammo .
    • Infinite Grenade .
    • No reload .
    • Max money after playing 1 match .
    • Max XP after playing 1 match .
    • Max rank after playing 1 match (75) .
    • Infinite legacy/prestige change (5th legacy is the max) .
    • Platinume rank after playing 1 match using a ticket .
    • Max XP after doing legacy change .
    • Max/unlimited money on buy .
    • Infinite tournament tickets .
    • Max kills after 1 match .
    • Max headshots after 1 match .
    • Deaths never count (0 all the time) .
    • Losses never count (0 all the time) .
    • Max plunder captures after 1 match .
    • Max Objective Points after 1 match .
    • Max NPC kills (for co-op) after playing 1 match .




    So you can now hack stats without any tool using this EBOOT.
    do legacy until you go to legacy 5 with max rank without counting losses and deaths
    maxing kills and headshots, all that only after playing 1 match !

    I perfer to use the EBOOT that got no stats hack with Juggernaut or Creepy Crawler kickbacks = Beast mode Winky Winky

    The region is (BCES01175) but it's working also for (BCES01176).

    Update : 1.19

    Download link :
    You must login or register to view this content.

    You will need to replace this EBOOT after updating to 1.19 :
    /dev_hdd0/game/(BCES01175 or BCES01176)/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN


    if I saw a lot of people interested on it I might do the same thing with [uncharted 2] and [The Last of Us] and more games
    I mean stats hack on EBOOTs.

    it took from me more than 24 hours of working on it so I hope you all like it!
    if I found any more good things that can be added to it, I will update the thread.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by AmmarA1 ; 10-25-2014 at 09:15 PM.

  2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to AmmarA1 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 10-25-2014, 08:58 PM
    XxWSxX's Avatar
    XxWSxX
    Brute
    XxWSxX's Avatar
    XxWSxX
    Brute
    179
    Posts
    780
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AmmarTheZombie View Post
    Hello everyone : )


    You must login or register to view this content.


    While I'm the first guy who started to do Uncharted 3 hacks for online multiplayer
    and all people start doing stats hack as me, I start thinking to do something new and special
    That no one did it before on Uncharted 3 .

    So today I came to you all with my special modded Uncharted 3 EBOOT for Multiplayer & Co-op !



    This EBOOT got the following hacks :


    • Infinite kickback medals .
    • Max kickback medals after getting 1 medal .
    • Infinite Ammo .
    • Infinite Grenade .
    • No reload .
    • Max money after playing 1 match .
    • Max XP after playing 1 match .
    • Max rank after playing 1 match (75) .
    • Infinite legacy/prestige change (5th legacy is the max) .
    • Platinume rank after playing 1 match using a ticket .
    • Max XP after doing legacy change .
    • Max/unlimited money on buy .
    • Infinite tournament tickets .
    • Max kills after 1 match .
    • Max headshots after 1 match .
    • Deaths never count (0 all the time) .
    • Losses never count (0 all the time) .
    • Max plunder captures after 1 match .
    • Max Objective Points after 1 match .
    • Max NPC kills (for co-op) after playing 1 match .




    So you can now hack stats without any tool using this EBOOT.
    do legacy until you go to legacy 5 with max rank without counting losses and deaths
    maxing kills and headshots, all that only after playing 1 match !

    The region is (BCES01175) but it's working also for (BCES01176).

    Update : 1.19

    Download link :
    You must login or register to view this content.

    You will need to replace this EBOOT after updating to 1.19 :
    /dev_hdd0/game/(BCES01175 or BCES01176)/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN


    if I saw a lot of people interested on it I might do the same thing with [uncharted 2] and [The Last of Us] and more games , I mean stats hack on EBOOTs.

    it took from me more than 24 hours of working on it so I hope you all like it!
    if I found any more good things that can be added to it, I will update the thread.
    Good luck!


    Thank's for always take care of this game bro i love it :wub:
  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XxWSxX For This Useful Post:

    ,

  5. 10-25-2014, 09:01 PM
    DebuggingCoder's Avatar
    DebuggingCoder
    Can’t trickshot me!
    DebuggingCoder's Avatar
    DebuggingCoder
    Can’t trickshot me!
    417
    Posts
    1,232
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AmmarTheZombie View Post
    Hello everyone : )


    You must login or register to view this content.


    While I'm the first guy who started to do Uncharted 3 hacks for online multiplayer
    and all people start doing stats hack as me, I start thinking to do something new and special
    That no one did it before on Uncharted 3 .

    So today I came to you all with my special modded Uncharted 3 EBOOT for Multiplayer & Co-op !



    This EBOOT got the following hacks :


    • Infinite kickback medals .
    • Max kickback medals after getting 1 medal .
    • Infinite Ammo .
    • Infinite Grenade .
    • No reload .
    • Max money after playing 1 match .
    • Max XP after playing 1 match .
    • Max rank after playing 1 match (75) .
    • Infinite legacy/prestige change (5th legacy is the max) .
    • Platinume rank after playing 1 match using a ticket .
    • Max XP after doing legacy change .
    • Max/unlimited money on buy .
    • Infinite tournament tickets .
    • Max kills after 1 match .
    • Max headshots after 1 match .
    • Deaths never count (0 all the time) .
    • Losses never count (0 all the time) .
    • Max plunder captures after 1 match .
    • Max Objective Points after 1 match .
    • Max NPC kills (for co-op) after playing 1 match .




    So you can now hack stats without any tool using this EBOOT.
    do legacy until you go to legacy 5 with max rank without counting losses and deaths
    maxing kills and headshots, all that only after playing 1 match !

    Using the EBOOT that got no stats hack with Juggernaut or Creepy Crawler = Beast mode Winky Winky

    The region is (BCES01175) but it's working also for (BCES01176).

    Update : 1.19

    Download link :
    You must login or register to view this content.

    You will need to replace this EBOOT after updating to 1.19 :
    /dev_hdd0/game/(BCES01175 or BCES01176)/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN


    if I saw a lot of people interested on it I might do the same thing with [uncharted 2] and [The Last of Us] and more games , I mean stats hack on EBOOTs.

    it took from me more than 24 hours of working on it so I hope you all like it!
    if I found any more good things that can be added to it, I will update the thread.
    Good luck!


    Thanks, downloading the game torrent right now :p
  6. 10-26-2014, 12:58 AM
    Cameron..'s Avatar
    Cameron..
    Little One
    Cameron..'s Avatar
    Cameron..
    Little One
    246
    Posts
    745
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Where can I get the online pass pkg for UC3?
  7. 10-26-2014, 05:46 AM
    AmmarA1's Avatar
    AmmarA1
    I defeated!
    AmmarA1's Avatar
    AmmarA1
    I defeated!
    585
    Posts
    9,091
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by XxWSxX View Post
    Thank's for always take care of this game bro i love it :wub:


    You welcome bro !

    Originally Posted by DebuggingCoder View Post
    Thanks, downloading the game torrent right now :p


    Enjoy it Winky Winky

    Originally Posted by CameronRTM View Post
    Where can I get the online pass pkg for UC3?


    here is it :

    Online pass :
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Rap file :
    You must login or register to view this content.

    use reactPSN to use this ..
  8. The Following User Thanked AmmarA1 For This Useful Post:


  9. 10-26-2014, 06:26 AM
    16
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Oct 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for your eboot file. Can you tell which type of jailbreak should we do to our ps3?
  10. The Following User Thanked uc2-hacker For This Useful Post:


  11. 10-26-2014, 06:38 AM
    1,116
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AmmarTheZombie View Post
    Hello everyone : )


    You must login or register to view this content.


    While I'm the first guy who started to do Uncharted 3 hacks for online multiplayer
    and all people start doing stats hack as me, I start thinking to do something new and special
    That no one did it before on Uncharted 3 .

    So today I came to you all with my special modded Uncharted 3 EBOOT for Multiplayer & Co-op !



    This EBOOT got the following hacks :


    • Infinite kickback medals .
    • Max kickback medals after getting 1 medal .
    • Infinite Ammo .
    • Infinite Grenade .
    • No reload .
    • Max money after playing 1 match .
    • Max XP after playing 1 match .
    • Max rank after playing 1 match (75) .
    • Infinite legacy/prestige change (5th legacy is the max) .
    • Platinume rank after playing 1 match using a ticket .
    • Max XP after doing legacy change .
    • Max/unlimited money on buy .
    • Infinite tournament tickets .
    • Max kills after 1 match .
    • Max headshots after 1 match .
    • Deaths never count (0 all the time) .
    • Losses never count (0 all the time) .
    • Max plunder captures after 1 match .
    • Max Objective Points after 1 match .
    • Max NPC kills (for co-op) after playing 1 match .




    So you can now hack stats without any tool using this EBOOT.
    do legacy until you go to legacy 5 with max rank without counting losses and deaths
    maxing kills and headshots, all that only after playing 1 match !

    I perfer to use the EBOOT that got no stats hack with Juggernaut or Creepy Crawler kickbacks = Beast mode Winky Winky

    The region is (BCES01175) but it's working also for (BCES01176).

    Update : 1.19

    Download link :
    You must login or register to view this content.

    You will need to replace this EBOOT after updating to 1.19 :
    /dev_hdd0/game/(BCES01175 or BCES01176)/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN


    if I saw a lot of people interested on it I might do the same thing with [uncharted 2] and [The Last of Us] and more games
    I mean stats hack on EBOOTs.

    it took from me more than 24 hours of working on it so I hope you all like it!
    if I found any more good things that can be added to it, I will update the thread.
    Good luck!

    hmm so this does not include god mode i guess..anyways any fix for the god mode freezing our character when someone neck snaps us ?
  12. 10-26-2014, 07:25 AM
    1,116
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    also will this work for dex ? if not..care to also upload a modded dex eboot with all the codes in it ?
  13. 10-26-2014, 08:33 AM
    AmmarA1's Avatar
    AmmarA1
    I defeated!
    AmmarA1's Avatar
    AmmarA1
    I defeated!
    585
    Posts
    9,091
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Thanks for your eboot file. Can you tell which type of jailbreak should we do to our ps3?


    it working in all PS3 systems (CEX & DEX)

    Originally Posted by qamartheone View Post
    hmm so this does not include god mode i guess..anyways any fix for the god mode freezing our character when someone neck snaps us ?


    I tried my own values but it's not working too ..

    Originally Posted by qamartheone View Post
    also will this work for dex ? if not..care to also upload a modded dex eboot with all the codes in it ?


    You can do it by your seld bro

    You must login or register to view this content.

    it's easy tutorial
  14. 10-26-2014, 08:51 AM
    1,116
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AmmarTheZombie View Post
    it working in all PS3 systems (CEX & DEX)



    I tried my own values but it's not working too ..



    You can do it by your seld bro

    You must login or register to view this content.

    it's easy tutorial


    u mean i gotta convert your modded eboot to dex one right ?