11-03-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Don't Use SpanishModdingTeam's Anti-ban

It does not work. Me and a friend have been using it since Saturday and he went to get online today and his account was banned. It does not work so don't waste your time, accounts and CIDs on it. Just a heads up

I know we were all hoping it worked but as Austin pointed out in a previous post, the anti-ban does not work.

The following 6 users say thank you to Next To Nothing for this useful post:

DJ_KILLA1337, Hadrik, JesseBropez, loldude-1234, malik112, VeSun
11-05-2014, 10:16 PM #20
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
Yeah, TodayWasgoodDay said he had been using for over a week and no bans. But still more testing just to be sure.

Originally posted by DesperateDevil View Post
Its been two days haven't banned yet, I was last time in three days.. So I think we are gud to go

Does really anti ban work and guys what mods are you using ? with it

Can i get this antiban =3
11-05-2014, 10:23 PM #21
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by ksakill503 View Post
Does really anti ban work and guys what mods are you using ? with it

Can i get this antiban =3

So far, yes it's working. No bans reported so far with it. I don't know if you can get it. TodayWasgoodDay said he wasn't sharing anymore. I already have a personal anti-ban that I'm almost positive works but I'm not sharing at the moment due to all the drama and whatnot on NGU.

Although once testing is done on this one, I'm pretty sure TodayWasgoodDay will release. Don't quote me on it though xD.
11-05-2014, 10:41 PM #22
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
So far, yes it's working. No bans reported so far with it. I don't know if you can get it. TodayWasgoodDay said he wasn't sharing anymore. I already have a personal anti-ban that I'm almost positive works but I'm not sharing at the moment due to all the drama and whatnot on NGU.

Although once testing is done on this one, I'm pretty sure TodayWasgoodDay will release. Don't quote me on it though xD.

I have just to wait Crying
11-05-2014, 10:49 PM #23
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
I have just to wait Crying

Sorry man. Not sharing mine just yet, you'd have to talk to Today and ask about him sharing...
11-05-2014, 10:55 PM #24
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
Sorry man. Not sharing mine just yet, you'd have to talk to Today and ask about him sharing...

No its okay im gonna not bother him Smile
11-05-2014, 10:56 PM #25
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
No its okay im gonna not bother him Smile

Haha alright man. Well if it's been more than a week with no release, I'll let mine out.
11-06-2014, 01:02 AM #26
Yeah, TodayWasgoodDay said he had been using for over a week and no bans. But still more testing just to be sure.

You blindly test, or random CID after psn login (and perhaps destiny servers incase it does valid CID check ?)
11-06-2014, 01:09 AM #27
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by mx1000 View Post
You blindly test, or random CID after psn login (and perhaps destiny servers incase it does valid CID check ?)

Use PSNPatch to spoof before signing in but lately just blind test. No spoof. Haven't been banned
11-06-2014, 01:12 AM #28
yo modz do u have any tool with more then unlimited ammo?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo