Post: [Release] Destiny Mini tool - by Eddie Mac and Cyb3r
11-06-2014, 07:07 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so Cyb3r and I have decided for now to release a mini-tool for the one's that have been patiently waiting and supporting us on making a tool for this game. Also for the one's that had respect for our personal time. We intended to make a big release for everyone but seeing as some people (DJ_KILLA1337) and a couple more ignorant people just had to keep attacking us and talking about things that they have no clue about, we are now just releasing this. Sorry there is not more but when you are getting attacked over something that should be fun for everyone and not fighting over you just loose interest in continuing on the project or helping out the "community". Cyb3r and I and have done our fair share for this community so i would hope the mature one's will understand.

*Anyways enough of the rant here is the tool so i hope you guys enjoy this for now, Also if anyone is interested we will be doing services for getting accounts to level 20 and completing strike or VoG missions. Services are not open yet but will be soon. And again we do appreciate the people that were patient and respected our time :p

Pic of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 11-07-2014 at 05:37 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Hammy, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, One, alexcubano, Arrow_Modz, BaSs_HaXoR, BedWetting, bighomie21, Camo Overalls, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Riften, DEradicator, DesperateDevil, DJ_KILLA1337, EG6, EzBoi, GIVEME-ALL, htown281, Indiana Mods, Jarvis123 xOGx, jpzoou, khalid5257, Kronoaxis, Kyzhh, Loxy, malik112, MaNamesTyler, Marco_Legend, Mauzey, MEGANO5, Modz-killer1, Motivez, Mr. Revenge, network10, professorbil, puffindaherb, rodrigovidal, SadisticModz, Script Kiddie, Shadow-Slayer, Shuffles, smashedya, Smoky420, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, TheUnknown21, Tseerock, wajdi9, worrorfight, x5150xiZombie, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, xxIOxx, XxWSxX, xxxrebel, yomen9
11-06-2014, 07:24 PM #20
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xempireBmX View Post
You see. They shared there tool and some fgt just ruined it for everyone Snail

No he was the fgt that runined the initial release. Now we release and he is on our thread bragging about god mode but on my old thread he bitches and accuses me of "showing off" cause i have a preview. lol some people just can't grow up in life :/

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

TheUnknown21, XxWSxX
11-06-2014, 07:25 PM #21
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
You and Cyb3r in one definition:

- extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

Get over yourself.

Please explain that, how are they selfish?

The following user thanked xempireBmX for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
11-06-2014, 07:26 PM #22
Originally posted by Eddie
No he was the fgt that runined the initial release. Now we release and he is on our thread bragging about god mode but on my old thread he bitches and accuses me of "showing off" cause i have a preview. lol some people just can't grow up in life :/

I know he was
11-06-2014, 07:27 PM #23
JesseBropez
Little One

Sorry but I'm not here to start a forum war and you are only pretending to support them for high hopes that they release a better tool.
11-06-2014, 07:28 PM #24
Thanks if you guys wudnt mind cud yall show me how to find offsets easiers
11-06-2014, 07:28 PM #25
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
Sorry but I'm not here to start a forum war and you are only pretending to support them for high hopes that they release a better tool.

No I've always supported Eddie Mac! but anyway have a nice day Enzo
11-06-2014, 07:29 PM #26
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight

He is no better then that DJ_KILLA. This guy can't even see how ignorant the guy was to us or how people were acting when all i asked was for time to get it all working correct and find more for you guys. How that is selfish is beyond me lol but i guess he is lost in a virtual world :(
11-06-2014, 07:30 PM #27
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Rex View Post
Thanks if you guys wudnt mind cud yall show me how to find offsets easiers

You have skype?
11-06-2014, 07:31 PM #28
Originally posted by Eddie
He is no better then that DJ_KILLA. This guy can't even see how ignorant the guy was to us or how people were acting when all i asked was for time to get it all working correct and find more for you guys. How that is selfish is beyond me lol but i guess he is lost in a virtual world :(

Yeah well anyway Nice tool! Ill be sure to buy your service since I got banned on my level 29 account *facepalm*

The following user thanked xempireBmX for this useful post:

Eddie Mac

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo