11-08-2014, 10:00 AM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

[ This Tool Sale Has Been Discontinued. ]

Hello everyone, sorry for late my friends but i has several things to check and fix in this tool so that's why it took to long, and tbh i was intended to make for my use oand make some services but i see alot of ppl asking to sell so here it's.

Features:

• [ Main Mods ]

• PVP God Mode
    • PVE God Mode
    • Infinite Super/Bomb/Melee
    • 1 Hit Kill
    • Head Shot Kill
    • Immunity
    • No Recoil
    • Crosshair
    • Stop Bullets
    • Fire Speed
    • Damage Modifier (Same As 1 hit kill but here you can adjust the damage value)

• [ Fun Mods ]

• Flip View
    • Distant Vision
    • Blurred Vision
    • Field Of View
    • Zoom

Screenshots:

You must login or register to view this content.

Preview:

[/CENTER]

Tips:

1. The tool work on both PVE and PVP but i would recommend you to use it only on PVE.
  2. There's no anti-ban so you have to use it at your own risk.
  3. Some mods like damage and health works on both of you and enemies, but you can use Immunity and Stop bullets to protect yourself from damage.
  4. Safe mods are (Immunity, No Recoil, Crosshair, Stop Bullets and Damage Modifier 'make it x5 or x10' at max) those are the most safe mods you can use, i cannot assure you that you will avoid banned but i have used it to reach level 20 and i did it in less than 16 hours without any ban, but i was banned after 2 days when i played 1 raid game (we finished the game in 20 minutes or less ;p), so i think raid is being monitored, after you reach lvl 20 just play legit as much as you can.
  5. In order to make some mods work properly you have to enter each area first if someone has entered the area first the mods will not work, goto the next area.

Terms of Use:

1. You will get a serial code to use the tool only on 1 machine so make it your own pc, that means you cannot share it whatsoever, otherwise the tool will lock automatically then you cannot ask for refund or another serial code, cause it's your own fault.
  2. I will support/update the tool for 3 upcoming updates or 2 months Whichever comes first, after that if i'm willing to continue you have to pay 10$ for each update if you want.
  3. For this time i wont add any new mods as i'm very busy and i'll be only be supporting the tool if any bugs or updates comes out, maybe later i'll add more and there will be some little fees on each new mods.
  4. I'm not responsible if you get banned so no refunds at all if you get banned or any other case, when the money is transfered you can only enjoy the mods.

Prices:

• Elites: 20$
  • Non-Elites: 25$

Extras:

1. The tool is not fully finished it need couble more hours and some tests, and i will not start selling it untill i get enough members ready to buy.
  2. My clients will get special offers on my upcoming tools and they'll be the first ones who try my beta tools before anyone else.

Updated To: 1.08

Anything not related to this sale please keep it on PMs or Skype.
If you have any questions or you need more infos post it here, to purchase the tool add me on skype: xCyb3r

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited by Cyb3r ; 12-08-2014 at 10:24 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

❇❥⛺Cerberus⛺❤❇, Hammy, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, One, Absolute Zero, Arrow_Modz, AutoModder, BedWetting, Boliberrys, Creepzoid 0___0, CyberWolf, DEradicator, DesperateDevil, djattic, Dog88Christian, Eddie Mac, EquakeCSharp, EzBoi, FDETK, foxtrot08, Gadorach, GamezKillah, H-A-X-O, Hadrik, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, jdsfenix, Karisma, KingSavagee, kristijan1001, Kyzhh, Luis Logan, Mauzey, MEGANO5, Modz-killer1, nadeem360, Next To Nothing, professorbil, rocky11111, SadisticModz, Shuffles, SinsMod, Spoofay, TekkenAlm, TheUnknown21, tomrrow, Tustin, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xempireBmX, xxIOxx, XxWSxX, ZerthekModz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at Cyb3r for this awful post:

Calyx, Callumeleyy, ImHaXUnique, Not Rage, rocketforce, S4K_HawkEye, ICS Vortex, xXx-.-Moder
11-08-2014, 10:06 AM #2
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Hello everyone, sorry for late my friends but i has several things to check and fix in this tool so that's why it took to long, and tbh i was intended to make for my use oand make some services but i see alot of ppl asking to sell so here it's.

Features:

• [ Main Mods ]

• PVP God Mode
    • PVE God Mode
    • 1 Hit Kill
    • Head Shot Kill
    • Immunity
    • No Recoil
    • Crosshair
    • Stop Bullets
    • Fire Speed

• [ Fun Mods ]

• Flip View
    • Distant Vision
    • Blurred Vision
    • Field Of View
    • Zoom

Screenshots:

Preview:

[/CENTER]

Tips:

1. The tool work on both PVE and PVP but i would recommend you to use it only on PVE.
  3. Some mods like damage and health works on both of you and enemies, but you can use Immunity and Stop bullets to protect yourself from damage.
  4. Safe mods are (Immunity, No Recoil, Crosshair, Stop Bullets and Damage Modifier 'make it x5 or x10' at max) those are the most safe mods you can use, i cannot assure you that you will avoid banned but i have used it to reach level 20 and i did it in less than 16 hours without any ban, but i was banned after 2 days when i played 1 raid game (we finished the game in 20 minutes or less ;p), so i think raid is being monitored, after you reach lvl 20 just play legit as much as you can.
  5. In order to make some mods work properly you have to enter each area first if someone has entered the area first the mods will not work, goto the next area.

Terms of Use:

1. You will get a serial code to use the tool only on 1 machine so make it your own pc, that means you cannot share it whatsoever, otherwise the tool will lock automatically then you cannot ask for refund or another serial code, cause it's your own fault.
  2. I will support/update the tool for 3 upcoming updates or 2 months Whichever comes first, after that if i'm willing to continue you have to pay 10$ for each update if you want.
  3. For this time i wont add any new mods as i'm very busy and i'll be only be supporting the tool if any bugs or updates comes out, maybe later i'll add more and there will be some little fees on each new mods.
  4. I'm not responsible if you get banned so no refunds at all if you get banned or any other case, when the money is transfered you can only enjoy the mods.

Prices:

Extras:

1. The tool is not fully finished it need couble more hours and some tests, and i will not start selling it untill i get enough members ready to buy.
  2. My clients will get special offers on my upcoming tools and they'll be the first ones who try my beta tools before anyone else.

If you have any questions or you need more infos post it here, to purchase the tool add me on skype: xCyb3r

good luck with sales :p
11-08-2014, 10:08 AM #3

Features:

• [ Main Mods ]

• PVP God Mode
    • PVE God Mode
    • 1 Hit Kill
    • Head Shot Kill
    • Immunity
    • No Recoil
    • Crosshair
    • Stop Bullets
    • Fire Speed

• [ Fun Mods ]

• Flip View
    • Distant Vision
    • Blurred Vision
    • Field Of View
    • Zoom

Screenshots:

Preview:

[/CENTER]

Tips:

Terms of Use:

Prices:

Extras:

Nice release but i was banned yesterday xD
Whatever, I love your work buddy Winky Winky
11-08-2014, 10:28 AM #4
sephyro48
Save Point
I added you on Skype.
11-08-2014, 10:40 AM #5
TheUnknown21
Bounty hunter

Features:

• [ Main Mods ]

• PVP God Mode
    • PVE God Mode
    • 1 Hit Kill
    • Head Shot Kill
    • Immunity
    • No Recoil
    • Crosshair
    • Stop Bullets
    • Fire Speed

• [ Fun Mods ]

• Flip View
    • Distant Vision
    • Blurred Vision
    • Field Of View
    • Zoom

Screenshots:

Preview:

[/CENTER]

Tips:

Terms of Use:

Prices:

Extras:

Good Good job, i added you on Skype.
11-08-2014, 11:08 AM #6
khalid5257
Bounty hunter
good job and good luck with sales
but I will wait anti-ban
Last edited by khalid5257 ; 11-08-2014 at 11:14 AM.
11-08-2014, 12:52 PM #7
EquakeCSharp
Do a barrel roll!
Well ill buy it but won't use it straight away man Happy
11-08-2014, 12:57 PM #8
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
Reply bro sent u req, can't wait now
11-08-2014, 01:10 PM #9
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Same, added on Skype.