12-06-2009, 05:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

[UPDATE] THQ has confirmed with us that UFC 2010 Undisputed is indeed scheduled to hit stores on May 25, 2010!

During tonights The Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV, it was announced that UFC Undisputed 2010 the game will be unveiled next week at the Spike VGAs for the first time. Geoff Keighley confirmed it on Twitter, right after it was anounced on The Ultimate Fighter.

Originally posted by Geoff
Just announced on Spike: UFC UNDISPUTED 2010 game will be unveiled next week at the Spike VGAs for the first time.

The 2009 Spike Video Game Awards (VGA) will be held on December 12, 2009. Stay tuned for more information about UFC Undisputed 2010.

UFC Teaser Trailer
[ws]Rzsw00d53Lo[/ws]
Last edited by The Situation ; 12-13-2009 at 01:31 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to The Situation for this useful post:

Gobz, Newfie
12-06-2009, 07:15 AM #2
I know UFC wants to make this a yearly thing like Madden but I see it getting stale very quickly. There just aren't enough new quality fighters that show up within a year. Could easily be accomplished through downloadable content and they cant overhaul graphics and game mechanics enough each year to make it worth it
12-06-2009, 10:39 AM #3
н1web
Always Faithful
Did they even fix the first one? I stopped playing after everyone made super human mma fighters for online.
12-06-2009, 11:23 AM #4
3832always
Pokemon Trainer
Cant wait for this. Been a ufc fan for years played the first one of these and enjoyed it but some things online were quite strange.

I see in the picture Rampage being kicked over by forest lol its a shame rampage quit fighting now :( would have been good to see forest vs rampage 2 :P
12-06-2009, 06:11 PM #5
Originally posted by 3832always View Post
Cant wait for this. Been a ufc fan for years played the first one of these and enjoyed it but some things online were quite strange.

I see in the picture Rampage being kicked over by forest lol its a shame rampage quit fighting now :( would have been good to see forest vs rampage 2 :P

He unretired 2 days ago so he should be back soon, so it could happen
12-06-2009, 06:14 PM #6
3832always
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by longjohnsilver View Post
He unretired 2 days ago so he should be back soon, so it could happen

So he did Happy Thank you Smile

awww only to finish his contract :( and shut dana and rashad's mouth's
12-06-2009, 06:17 PM #7
iSaboteur
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by 1085
Did they even fix the first one? I stopped playing after everyone made super human mma fighters for online.

One of the glitches was patched. I tried to do it and it worked when I deleted the update from my PS3, but when it updated my character couldn't go online. There still may be one that works...
12-08-2009, 01:13 AM #8
Video has been added . . .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo