11-19-2014, 06:36 PM #1
energie93
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so does the new update reset modded cars? on granturismo site it says tht they have improved security to permanently prevent modded cars to go online. is it true??? hope its not the end of gt6 modding. Sad Awesome:(
11-20-2014, 12:47 AM #20
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
FSX if you kill the hybrid re-setter you are truly GT6GOD
11-20-2014, 04:59 AM #21
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by tacoxd View Post
Arcade mode resets cars completely

I can't get Arcade mode to reset my car.

My test car is the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700- 4 '11. All I am adding is a supercharger for testing. It gets removed when exiting the post race menu from test drive but does not from Arcade mode. Are you using the torque modifier in arcade mode?

I am trying to narrow down the code search, can you tell me what cars are getting reset in Arcade mode?
11-20-2014, 06:30 AM #22
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
My aventador, 86, FT-1 and Alpha GTR all reset

Reset occurs when I drive the car on the track for any amount of time.

Reset just removes the hack parts
11-20-2014, 07:26 AM #23
Just notice ride modes ride height don't work no more too. Lowest u can go is suspension swap with redbull
11-20-2014, 12:03 PM #24
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
I can't get Arcade mode to reset my car.

My test car is the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700- 4 '11. All I am adding is a supercharger for testing. It gets removed when exiting the post race menu from test drive but does not from Arcade mode. Are you using the torque modifier in arcade mode?

I am trying to narrow down the code search, can you tell me what cars are getting reset in Arcade mode?

I was in a twin-charged Tom's Chaser, Corvette C7 chassis and sound swap. My car was modded before I went into arcade drift trial, and for some reason when I changed into the car 500hp was added, so it was at 1100hp. After the track loaded I got on, tried drifting my car which was at this point not modded. Then I left arcade mode.
11-20-2014, 01:30 PM #25
herpycherp
Gym leader
Good thing I never play offline, all my cars are still in tact.

The following user thanked herpycherp for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food
11-20-2014, 03:18 PM #26
pmkls1
Haxor!
I'm just glad that I have a second console since my main one isn't on CFW (neither is the second). I only use modded saves on my second console so my original save stays in tact as well as my psn account. I only tried test drive with my modded save and it reset the cars as soon as I went on the track. For now, I'm just going to uninstall 1.14 from my second console and restore my save from a backup. I was planning on having my second console JB after the holidays are over, but I'm going to wait and see what FarSideX can do to work around the reset.
11-20-2014, 08:19 PM #27
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
My aventador, 86, FT-1 and Alpha GTR all reset

Reset occurs when I drive the car on the track for any amount of time.

Reset just removes the hack parts

Are you saying you are getting reset while driving?

So far I can only get a reset during well defined actions and never when driving or letting the game idle. This makes it easier to find what to patch, but if you guys are actually getting reset at random times it is a different way to patch.
11-20-2014, 08:32 PM #28
805350z
Do a barrel roll!
In single player race before I actually start the race I can hear my nodded car ( aka engine noise swap) however one I press race and it goes into the race my car is reset

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo