01-03-2015, 07:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, haven't seen a thread about this yet on here so I figured I'd share with you. Basically all you have to do is get outside the crystal room and kill the Swordbearer before the door behind him opens (the door behind the chalice of light) If you kill him fast enough, a second Swordbearer will run out immediately after the door opens. I need not tell you the amount of damage that can be done to Crota with two swords, but I'll show you instead.

Note: NOT my video. These guys talk a lot, so you may want to take your volume down just a tad, but its a great example of what can be done to Crota with 2 level 32 Swordbearers.

EDIT: This was patched on Monday January 12, 2015. I have requested the thread be closed.
Last edited by partypoker15 ; 01-13-2015 at 11:00 PM.
01-04-2015, 01:43 AM #2
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
nice video, but I feel bad for him only getting two energies
01-04-2015, 07:19 AM #3
SU44K8
Suffocate
I'll have to try this if the "Freeze Crota" glitch gets patched.
01-04-2015, 08:17 AM #4
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post

I can tell you this does work, this has been out for sometime now, just learn to do it properly...

you certainly won't be cheesing in hard mode so why do it now?
01-04-2015, 08:47 AM #5
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by King
I can tell you this does work, this has been out for sometime now, just learn to do it properly...

you certainly won't be cheesing in hard mode so why do it now?

I can beat it easy without cheesing, so why do legit? Its quicker and with my shop I have to do it on another guys acc 3 times so quick is best.
01-05-2015, 01:03 AM #6
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
I set the World Record today using this method with TritanHD and our raid team. It's easy as fuck doing this raid I'm waiting for hard mode so I have an actual challenge this raid is a joke on normal.
01-06-2015, 12:17 AM #7
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post

Although the Freeze Crota glitch is nice, I find the last part of the raid the most fun. Its why I learned to do relic as fast as possible so I would be the go to relic guy for raids I do.

Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
I set the World Record today using this method with TritanHD and our raid team. It's easy as fuck doing this raid I'm waiting for hard mode so I have an actual challenge this raid is a joke on normal.

Nice bro. Honestly I hope they change something for the Hard Raid instead of just making it 33 and no revives. Other wise it will remain just as easy as it is now.
01-13-2015, 11:06 PM #8
Alt
Banned
Closed as this has been patched.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo