02-12-2015, 07:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i stumbled across this video on youtube.. it looks super legit since you cant hack battlefield at all online.. the user names in top right also do not have any spaces showing that it is in fact a console such as playstation.. will you guys look at it and leave some comments about it? i guess its only 60$ to get no recoil, rapid fire and other stuff.. far more than what we could do on our jailbroke systems! heres the link.. please dont hate me just sharing knowledge..
ps.. not really a mod chip its a usb

Last edited by ShadowGhostFox ; 02-12-2015 at 07:06 AM. Reason: fixed video
02-12-2015, 02:00 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by ShadowGhostFox View Post
i stumbled across this video on youtube.. it looks super legit since you cant hack battlefield at all online.. the user names in top right also do not have any spaces showing that it is in fact a console such as playstation.. will you guys look at it and leave some comments about it? i guess its only 60$ to get no recoil, rapid fire and other stuff.. far more than what we could do on our jailbroke systems! heres the link.. please dont hate me just sharing knowledge..

Just because there is no spaces in the name doesn't prove its a playstation conole. Maybe people don't like spaces in their name. You need a hud element to prove that it is in fact on playstation.
02-12-2015, 02:05 PM #3
Would be a cool discovery if it was real... But this seems too good to be true.
02-13-2015, 07:01 PM #4
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
1. if your good at the game you dont need it
2. all it looks like is he's controlling the recoil either by tapping the trigger or holding down on the toggle
3. you do prove a point if it was real that its for playstation consoles because there are no spaces in the names in the killfeed either
02-26-2015, 07:42 PM #5
lol thts shit man
03-02-2015, 11:35 PM #6
Gazzel
Save Point
The Titan One Is The Best Out There, Not Many People Know About It Or Come Across it Often. I Did And I Purchased It And I Have Been Using It Ever Since. I Would Say Its Better Than Buying A Modded Controller. Just The Downside Of It Is The Controller Has To Be Wired, For Example I Use A Wired Xbox Controller On My Ps3 And Its Compatible With It And Any Controller You Desire. But Instead Of Me Going on and on about this device i would suggest anyone to get it even if you dont want a modded controller and just want to use a controller from a different console. but other than that its more efficient than a chip in a controller where you plug it in a computer and tell it what you want it to do from there easy as cake.
03-06-2015, 03:42 AM #7
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
this is very strange
03-06-2015, 08:15 AM #8
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ShadowGhostFox View Post
i stumbled across this video on youtube.. it looks super legit since you cant hack battlefield at all online.. the user names in top right also do not have any spaces showing that it is in fact a console such as playstation.. will you guys look at it and leave some comments about it? i guess its only 60$ to get no recoil, rapid fire and other stuff.. far more than what we could do on our jailbroke systems! heres the link.. please dont hate me just sharing knowledge..

Bought one last night i'll share what it's like when i receive the product

The following user thanked Zambie for this useful post:

Trojan041
03-07-2015, 06:43 AM #9
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Gazzel View Post
The Titan One Is The Best Out There, Not Many People Know About It Or Come Across it Often. I Did And I Purchased It And I Have Been Using It Ever Since. I Would Say Its Better Than Buying A Modded Controller. Just The Downside Of It Is The Controller Has To Be Wired, For Example I Use A Wired Xbox Controller On My Ps3 And Its Compatible With It And Any Controller You Desire. But Instead Of Me Going on and on about this device i would suggest anyone to get it even if you dont want a modded controller and just want to use a controller from a different console. but other than that its more efficient than a chip in a controller where you plug it in a computer and tell it what you want it to do from there easy as cake.

I didn't read what you said because of all the crazy capitalizing of every word makes it unreadable. But I can see you got tired of doing that 1/2 way through and had to laugh. If it gets to be too much work just type normally and more people will read what you have to say. I hope you don't take this offensively as it was not meant to be, I honestly got a laugh out of it.

Back on topic, this looks like it works the same way as the reduced recoil scripts for the PC, it will need to be set up for each gun. That is why he uses the same gun most of the time in the video. Still it looks more versatile than the usual modded controller.

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

Trojan041
03-12-2015, 07:41 PM #10
Originally posted by Zambie View Post
Bought one last night i'll share what it's like when i receive the product
did you ever try it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo