Post: Sony Reveals the PS3 Slim System Could Have Been Smaller
12-15-2009, 12:51 PM #1
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony Computer Entertainment Inc's Masayuki Chatani revealed to Nikkei's TechOn in a recent interview that the PS3 could have been even smaller if they left the power supply on the outside.

However, if they had done this there would have been issues with transport and easy use. The obvious question: Would you prefer the PlayStation 3 Slim to be even smaller with an external PSU, or is it fine with an internal one? -PS3news.com

Originally posted by another user
"It was pretty tough to squeeze a power-hungry piece of equipment like the PS3, drawing up to 250W, into a case this small, complete with power supply.

I think it's a very advanced design, and am really proud of the engineers who achieved it.

True, the case could have been made even smaller if we'd left the power supply on the outside, but that would have imposed restrictions on transport and use, making it harder to use freely."

Why not make a PS3Portable?
-Oc
12-15-2009, 01:54 PM #2
Something tells me there will be a 'Super Slim' sometime in the next few years :mad::Upside Down Happyconfused::rolleyes:Winky WinkyEek
12-15-2009, 04:01 PM #3
Cuddler
I<3you!
Yeah super slim paper model , lmao.
12-20-2009, 03:32 AM #4
Dallas
Bounty hunter
wow rilly that slim

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo