THREAD: Battlefield 4 Modded Eboot Online [1.17]
  1. 08-16-2015, 03:48 AM
    219
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    Oct 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

    You must login or register to view this content.


    READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

    But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES


    Whats inside these EBOOT's:

    • FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
    • 1 Shot Kill
    • Max Distance
    • Very Small Crosshair
    • Super Steady Aim
    • No Recoil
    • No Spread
    • Unlimited Sniper Breath
    • Wall Hack


    Bugs:

    • UAV & Name Tags- Not Working


    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV
    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2
    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
    Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
    Edddie Mac - Offsets
    SC58 - Offsets

    Read Before you post, Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tustin View Post
    Too bad "offsets" aren't a tangible item that can be owned. People who have this mindset are delusional.


    Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    A message to you and everyone else, Eddie does not own the offsets, if someone is sharing something for free that shouldn't be sold in the 1st place you should be happy unless of course you paid for it. Which was your choice. If eddie mac found the offsets then props to him, although there will always be other people that can add offsets to an eboot. Whether or not Jack made this or if he just added a little bit to it... It's just an eboot with added offsets, no one can claim ownership over it. He credited everyone, I see no problem with what he's done. Now stop flaming his thread, he does not need to prove anything.
    Last edited by ItsJackStewart ; 08-17-2015 at 11:54 AM.

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ItsJackStewart For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. The Following 11 Users Groaned At ItsJackStewart For This Awful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , ,

  4. 08-28-2015, 05:07 AM
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    447
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Full View Post
    I Have the eboots 2 but probaly will be leaked like the Eddie eboot so i pref to keep priv8 Winky Winky


    to be truthful I would not leak it because it is yours not mine and i think leaking is really mean to do. ik u dont want to give it but would you help me make one?
  5. 08-28-2015, 09:21 PM
    Rey's Avatar
    Rey
    Gym leader
    Rey's Avatar
    Rey
    Gym leader
    328
    Posts
    1,675
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by neonninja View Post
    to be truthful I would not leak it because it is yours not mine and i think leaking is really mean to do. ik u dont want to give it but would you help me make one?


    Check the hardline section.
  6. 08-28-2015, 09:48 PM
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    447
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sensual View Post
    Check the hardline section.


    thanks!
  7. 09-03-2015, 12:24 AM
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    447
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ItsJackStewart View Post
    Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

    You must login or register to view this content.


    READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

    But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES


    Whats inside these EBOOT's:

    • FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
    • 1 Shot Kill
    • Max Distance
    • Very Small Crosshair
    • Super Steady Aim
    • No Recoil
    • No Spread
    • Unlimited Sniper Breath
    • Wall Hack


    Bugs:

    • UAV & Name Tags- Not Working


    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV
    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2
    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
    Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
    Edddie Mac - Offsets
    SC58 - Offsets

    Read Before you post, Thanks




    update to 1.18 please.
  8. 09-05-2015, 12:00 AM
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    447
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ItsJackStewart View Post
    Hello NextGenUpdate Hi

    You must login or register to view this content.


    READ FIRST: I want to everyone's advice if I should remove this thread? Not many people like to mod BF4 or want it to be modded

    But anyway, I have made a EBOOT with some offsets and decided to release it on here. I do not take any credit for the offsets as I found them online but I put together an eboot for everyone, I have seen a guy on another site selling these mods and I don't think its worth selling as anyone can make this eboot if they put time into it collecting all the offsets and getting them together. So far I only have CEX BLUS Eboots as I don't have EU game. If your on DEX use the Debug Eboot for BLES


    Whats inside these EBOOT's:

    • FOV-Normal / FOV- x2 / FOV- x4
    • 1 Shot Kill
    • Max Distance
    • Very Small Crosshair
    • Super Steady Aim
    • No Recoil
    • No Spread
    • Unlimited Sniper Breath
    • Wall Hack


    Bugs:

    • UAV & Name Tags- Not Working


    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT Normal- FOV
    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x2
    You must login or register to view this content.

    BLUS- EBOOT FOV- x4
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    Smoky75 - FOV Offsets
    Pierr0t - Testing & Offsets
    Edddie Mac - Offsets
    SC58 - Offsets

    Read Before you post, Thanks




    could you please update this to 1.18?
  9. 09-05-2015, 12:50 AM
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx's Avatar
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx's Avatar
    xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    2,092
    Posts
    5,045
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by neonninja View Post
    could you please update this to 1.18?


    you clearly made no effort what so ever to search for the latest eboot on this forum did you Smile
  10. 09-05-2015, 02:17 AM
    1,219
    Posts
    7,201
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
    you clearly made no effort what so ever to search for the latest eboot on this forum did you Smile


    I myself have not seen an EBOOT for this game on 1.18 with mods, please enlighten us?
  11. 09-05-2015, 02:52 AM
    1,219
    Posts
    7,201
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
    you clearly made no effort what so ever to search for the latest eboot on this forum did you Smile


    Exactly my thought, no response! Don't bash on others when you yourself cannot provide proof of an updated version.
  12. 09-05-2015, 04:29 PM
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    neonninja's Avatar
    neonninja
    Climbing up the ladder
    447
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
    you clearly made no effort what so ever to search for the latest eboot on this forum did you Smile


    ok where is the 1.18 eboot? if its so easy to find.